𝟏𝟎 | 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬

┊͙˖*°

you sighed, turning your phone face down on your desk. why had you made that bet? what reason did you even have for texting sakusa again? you wanted to text him again, but about what? you didn't want to look like an idiot.

your eyes wandered back up towards the front of the class. your teacher was going on about different types of surveying (stats), what to trust, what not to trust, etc - otherwise boring stuff.

you should've been taking notes, but your mind was preoccupied, thinking up ways to text sakusa. it really wasn't a big deal, but to you it was. you didn't want to make a fool of yourself trying to text a smart person! you already did that once.

just then your phone vibrated next to you. you took a peek at the notification.

atsumu? you glanced around the class to find that the blonde's gaze was already fixed one you, a playful smile etched on his lips.

you shifted your attention back to the board. your teacher was trying to get his computer to work - something about projecting the screen onto the board.

you took this opportunity to open the conversation with atsumu.

-

wednesday

wednesday

8:27 a.m

you know you make this weird face
when you think too hard?

🤨

you staring or something?

if you want me you just say that

LMAO

you need a reality check 🥰

alright well leave me, and my apparently
weird face, alone 👎

STOP!!

STOP LOOKING AT ME

stop 😕

what are you thinking of anyway??

nunya

haha

😐

you in middle school?

tell me!

you're obsessed with me

girl you're delusional

why are you so curious then?

cus im borredd!! i hate stats

it's boring

so distract me

cup pong

THANK YOUU

im about to humiliate you

yeah, alright bud 🙄

play already!

-

"you're such an ass," you pushed atsumu you left the class, other students filtering out behind you.

he laughed lightly, shoving his phone in your face, flaunting all his wins. you swatted his phone away.

"you're just mad you suck," he teased.

you rolled your eyes at him, "yeah.. whatever. you didn't even give me a chance."

atsumu held his hands up defensively, "i warned you."

you simply scoffed, admittedly a little embarrassed that you done so bad in your games with atsumu.

the blonde walked beside you, continuing to tease you and berate you.

"oh, hey," he suddenly started, "i'm going to the trainers to get my ankle looked at and i'm a little sore. wanna come with me?"

you had a few minutes before your next class, so you agreed. you walked with him to the trainers. you'd been in here with bokuto a few times, but you hated it. it was always freezing in here.

atsumu put his name down into a sign in sheet before being greeted by the athletic trainer, "hey miya. how are you feeling?"

the blonde nodded, "i feel good."

you trailed behind him, their conversation blending into the background. atsumu mindlessly grabbed the massage gun in the room, putting it on his sore muscles while he spoke.

in the midst of their conversation you couldn't help but notice that sakusa was also in there. he was on the floor, focused on some stretches.

atsumu eventually noticed him as well, saying hi. he called him something along the lines of 'omi'? that was cute.

sakusa brought his gaze up for a brief moment, acknowledging him with a small grumble. you started contemplating whether you should say something, but you held your tongue. his closed off demeanor had dissuaded you from saying anything.

sakusa's lack of acknowledgment lingered on your mind, making you all the more interested in him. was he doing it on purpose? you stole a few glances, but he was preoccupied with his stretches, only making you even more curious.

-

as the day wore on you refrained from texting sakusa. by 9 p.m you found yourself in your dorm room, a cup of noodles and a laptop in front of you.

you glanced down at your ramen, a smile suddenly pulling at your lips as you figured out how you would text sakusa.

┊͙˖*°

(it really isn't a big deal, but yes it is. especially if the person is smart + attractive)