𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺

Start from the beginning

Looking up at Gojo he stared at her lips although she couldn't see due to his blind fold. Gulping she looked away heat slowly rising to her face "s-so have the others been on a mission?" y/n asked, changing the topic. Gojo nodded "mhm" he was currently on cloud 9 right now.

Y/n slowly stood up stretching her limbs "that's good..." she scratched her head "I gotta get out of this room." she muttered staring at the messy room. Gojo sighed "um Y/n" he called out, she glanced back at him "yes?" he couldn't lie to her.

He knew she'd be upset at him and Yuuji whether he told her or not.

He smiled "there's a mission a friend of mine needs your help for" she raised a brow "hm, who?" Gojo smirked "it's a surprise! so get dressed!" Y/n sighed "alright." Gojo walked out "bye by-" the door slammed in his face. He leaned back frowning.

After a while Y/n finally left her room feeling fresh, while yes she was still upset it felt nice to leave Yuuji's room. She found Gojo waiting for her at the entrance of the school, he smiled at her while she smiled back giving him a small wave.

He complemented her "you look good as always" she hummed "thank you" she said nodding her head, they both left Y/n glanced over to Gojo "so what are we going on a mission for so late at night?" she asked, Gojo perked up "well it's a serious mission and I can't too many people knowing about it." he stated.

Y/n hummed "good to know...." she was a little suspiscious but followed along anyway.

They made it to a weird apartment place. Y/n looked over at Gojo "um you aren't trying to fuck me are you?" she asked stepping back Gojo's face grew hot as he shouted "what? no! j-just come on!" she chuckled as he tugged her to the door.

"ok close your eyes." he stated "why?" Gojo groaned "just do it." she closed her eyes "alright now..-" she heard a door open "open your eyes!" she slowly opened her eyes and froze on the spot.

"eh Gojo your back alrea-Y/n!"

Was this some kind of sick joke? She stared at the boy in front of her "Yuuji..." she muttered breathlessly, he stood up quickly hurrying to hug the woman tightly. But she didn't hug back.

He glanced down at her "Y/n?" he called out quietly. Gojo tilted his head, Y/n pushed Yuuji off of her "huh what's wrong?-" a loud slap echoed through the room.

Yuuji's eyes went wide as he held his cheek he felt something trickle down his nose looking down he saw blood dripping down his nose. He looked back at Y/n "what was that for?!" although she didn't answer tears driped down her face "Is this some kind of joke?! Huh!" she looked back at Gojo.

He shook his head quickly "no I pro-" "you think this is funny? I thought he was fucking dead!"she yelled pushing Gojo "no, no I watched you die! Right in front of my eyes! I saw it." more tears streamed down her eyes as she tried to wipe them away.

Gojo grabbed her shoulder "I'm sorr-" "no! don't you-don't you fucking touch me" he frowned and pulled his hands away Yuuji frowned "I'm sorry I-" she shook her head "I don't wanna hear it." she muttered.

Yuuji grabbed her arm "Y/n please, I really am I sorry, I didn't think I was gonna come back." she turned her head to Gojo "why didn't you tell me he was alive?" Gojo sighed "I'm sorry." she shook her head "no. answer the damn question" Gojo ran his fingers through his hair "I didn't want you to freak out"

Y/n scoffed "it's been weeks! what the fuck is wrong with you!" Gojo went to speak but you stopped him "you know what nevermind." you stormed past both of them "to think...I started to like you..." slamming the door behind her Gojo's heart broke again.

He knew he should have just told her the moment Yuuji came back. God, how could he be such an idiot. He was right back to square one.

Yuuji felt awful he didn't like seeing you upset and he wanted to chase after her and apologize over and over but he wouldn't. He clenched his fist angry at himself for breaking her heart again. Breaking her trust.

Y/n stormed back to her room. Not Yuuji's. Her room. Slamming the door she angerly rubbed away her tears. Why? Why was everything in her life such a joke?

Why couldn't she just be happy?

Damn these stupid emotions! She tried not to cry as she wiped her eyes quickly. Crying over a man again. She sat on her bed. That's when she heard a knock on her door "g-go away Gojo." "it's Nobara!" she yelled from the other side of the door.

Y/n got up quickly wiping away her tears, she opened the door "hi Nob-" she couldn't even finish her sentence when Nobara let out a loud 'Eh?????' She quickly walked in her room.

"What happened? Are you ok? Was it Gojo? That bastard..." Y/n shook her head "it's alright, I was just thinking about Yuuji and passed relationships" Nobara frowned, "ugh boys. they're always up to something" she said leaning on Y/n. Y/n chuckled "yeah..." she muttered.

Nobara glanced up at Y/n "so what was your last relationship like? if you don't mind me asking" she said twirling her hair. Y/n smiled a tiny bit "it was great, he was my everything." Nobara awed "really? Must have been a good man....so why'd you break up" she asked Y/n leaned back "well because he um. He died."

Nobara now felt bad for asking "oh, i'm sorry for bringing that up." Y/n waved her off "no, no it's ok." Nobara sat up and crossed her legs "so you coming to the Kiyoto sister exchange thing we're doing?" Y/n thought for a moment.

"Hmm maybe, it sounds fun" Y/n stated, Nobara smiled "you totally should! we can go shopping for new track suits! oo it'll be so fun!" Nobara stated excitedly as she shook Y/n. To which she laughed in response "ok, ok i'll come" Y/n said.

Nobara squealed "yay!" Y/n stood up "i'm gonna go change real quick, i'll be back." Y/n got up while Nobara laid back looking around the room. Y/n shouted from the bathroom "wanna do some face masks!" Nobara turned on the tv to find a movie to watch "sure!" after a while Y/n came out the bathroom tossing a face mask to Nobara.

They both sat on the bed helping each other with putting on their face masks. Y/n leaned on Nobara "I have some soda if you want some." she stated pointing her thumb to the mini fridge next to her bed. Nobara grabbed two soda cans, they sat back watching a corny horror movie while gossiping about different things and people.

Nobara glanced at Y/n who played with her fingers causing Nobara to blush. She called Y/n her wife as a joke but now she really started to feel strongly about her. Y/n sipped her drink cuddling closer to Nobara who was surprisingly warm.

Y/n felt comfortable with Nobara, she was funny, smart, pretty, badass, everything she could wish for. Nobara tried not to blush as she coughed and looked away even though she knew Y/n wasn't paying attention.

Nobara had effectively taken her mind off of the events from earlier, which made her feel much better. Y/n started to feel drowsy and could feel herself starting to fall asleep, "woah, woah you still got that face mask on" Y/n raised her head "oh yeah lemmie take the off" carefully taking off the face mask. carefully took it off as did Nobara.

After a while Y/n fully fell asleep on Nobara who switched off her light and laid back now also falling asleep.

A/n: heyyyy y'all I wanted a fun little moment with Nobara cause why not she deserves more love! Anyway have a good day/night. See you next chapter!!