【Four】

Start bij het begin

I heard shuffling and movement as I slowly looked up and saw John Dory on the seat rubbing his palms together with a grin "Woah easy there goggles." Tiny piped up as me and Branch shared a look.

"All right y'all." He pushed his goggles down "Let's mobilise." he continued as he pushed the gear "YES!! Pedal to the medal JD."
Poppy laughed as I rolled my eyes.

Feeling Rhonda go even faster "What are you doing?" Branch asked in slight fear and confusion. I watched the sunset get closer and closer "Worry not friends, Rhonda here is completely waterproof." We all watched her jump off the cliff before we all let out screams.

"JOHN YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING LYING." I screamed out grabbing Tiny who was floating, then we submerged underwater.

─── ───

RHONDA JUMPED OUT OF THE water as she shook herself as the water droplets flew everywhere. Letting out a purr the door flew opened as we all were pushed out, the water carrying us to the ground as I coughed out water.

Sitting on my knees as I pushed my hair out of my face as Branch had an angered expression as Poppy spat out water, slightly unfazed by the whole situation.

"Good old Rhonda, completely waterproof huh?" Branch looked over to JD who was standing with a smile on his face before interacting with Rhonda. I let out a growl as I pushed myself up from the ground before walking over to John as I lifted my foot and kicked him in the knee.

"You could've killed us." I gritted my teeth as I felt someone push me back, watching John hiss in pain as he looked over at me with a small grin "You're lucky I don't push you off the damn cliff."

I grunted as I went to charge at him again
"Y/N, calm down." I looked over to see Branch still holding me by the waist as I huffed before crossing my arms as I felt his hands slip away. Watching John scratch the back of his neck as he walked past me looking down at the ground as I glared at him.

─── ───

  { Branch's POV }

ME AND Y/N WERE WALKING BESIDE one another as Poppy trailed on in front of us while asking JD a bunch of questions. "So uh John Dory...who wrote 'Girl, I love your love, girl?' "

poppy asked as John used a knife to cut down any leaves that were in the way. "I did." He answered as Poppy nodded her head "cool."

"Who wrote.. 'girl, you break my heart, girl'." Poppy asked moving a piece of hair out of her face as John glanced back "Y/N did." She let out a small gasp turning towards Y/N who walked past her with an unamused expression.

"That's like....ONE of my favourite songs." She giggled before skipping up ahead "So who wrote 'Girl, I love your love, girl, you break my heart girl, I still love you, but I seriously think we should have a talk about our relationship, girl'." She bit down on her lip.

Using her hair to grab ahold of a branch "Oh, that was Branch." She suddenly let go as she turned towards me, I stared at John with a blank expression as Poppy smiled "Shut up, that was my favourite Brozone song, like, ever." She waved her hands around.