The start of a new mission

Magsimula sa umpisa

Tanjiro paused in his training, reflecting on the recent events that unfolded. The enigma of how Rui managed to sway Gyutaro and Daki lingered in his mind. He pondered the intricate dynamics that led to the reformation of demons, contemplating the unseen forces at play. As he continued his swordplay, a determination to uncover the truth and strengthen their resolve against such adversaries fueled his every movement.

Aoi, perceptive and focused, observed Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke through the window as she diligently polished her sword. The clinks of metal against metal accompanied her contemplative gaze, and a sense of vigilance enveloped her as she kept a watchful eye on her fellow Demon Slayers honing their skills in the training grounds below.

Inosuke, always eager for a challenge, seized the opportunity presented by Tanjiro's momentary distraction. With swift movements, he capitalized on Tanjiro's focused thoughts, launching a surprise attack. Tanjiro, snapped back to attention, parried Inosuke's onslaught with a mix of surprise and determination, the training session taking an unexpected turn as their camaraderie blended with the intensity of their practice.

Aoi couldn't help but chuckle at the sudden turn of events, finding amusement in Inosuke's opportunistic move. As she continued to polish her sword, a fond glint sparkled in her eyes as she observed the spirited dynamics among her fellow Demon Slayers, appreciating the unique bond that defined their training sessions.

Mitsuri strolled into the training grounds, a warm smile adorning her face. She approached Aoi, who was still polishing her sword, and greeted her with enthusiasm.

"Mitsuri! What brings you here?" Aoi asked, returning the smile.

"Just checking in on everyone's progress. How's the training going?" Mitsuri inquired, glancing at the ongoing practice session.

Aoi chuckled, "Well, Inosuke just pulled a surprise attack on Tanjiro. It's always lively around here."

Mitsuri laughed, "That sounds like fun. By the way, I'm here to pick up Rui and Nezuko for the mission."

Aoi, looking up from her sword, pointed towards the darkened up room inside the Butterfly Mansion, "You'll find them there. They should be ready for the mission. Take care out there, Mitsuri."

Mitsuri nodded appreciatively, "Thanks, Aoi! I'll head inside and grab them. We'll make sure this mission goes smoothly. See you around!"

With that, Mitsuri made her way towards the Butterfly Mansion to gather Rui and Nezuko for the upcoming mission.

     Mitsuri quietly entered the room and witnessed the intense sparring between Rui and Nezuko. The display of their blood demon arts captivated her, and she marveled at the skill and coordination. Mitsuri waited for a moment to catch their attention before expressing her approval, "Oh my, that's really impressive you two! Are you both ready for our mission?"

     Rui and Nezuko paused their sparring, exchanging glances before acknowledging Mitsuri's presence. Rui nodded, "Absolutely, we're ready for the mission."

     Mitsuri's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as Naho walked in and handed her the wooden box.

     "Fantastic! I can't wait to see what surprises this mission holds for us," she exclaimed, her excitement matching the vibrant colors of her dual-colored hair.

     Rui's cheeks tinged with a faint blush at the sight of Mitsuri's cleavage, while Nezuko, wearing a determined expression, nodded in agreement. The trio, each with their unique energy, prepared to face the challenges ahead.

     Muzan seethed with rage upon learning of Gyutaro and Daki's betrayal. His anger echoed through the shadows as he vowed to unleash his wrath upon those who dared defy him. The ominous aura of his fury enveloped the surroundings, foretelling a storm of vengeance.

     Consumed by fury, Muzan began to question the loyalty of the remaining Upper Moons and the rest of his demons. His once unshakable trust now wavered, casting a dark cloud over his dominion. The ominous atmosphere intensified as he pondered the loyalty of those who served him, creating a sense of unease among his followers. The storm of vengeance that loomed now seemed to swirl within the very fabric of his kingdom.

      In the midst of his seething anger and growing distrust, Muzan summoned Akaza with a chilling command.

     "Akaza," he declared, his voice cutting through the tension, "I have a mission for you. Hunt down the demon traitor and Kamado Nezuko. Bring them to me, and let them witness the consequence of betrayal."

     Akaza, his mind burning with thoughts of revenge, nodded in agreement to Muzan's command.

      "I shall track down the demon traitor and Kamado Nezuko," he responded, his determination reflecting in his crimson eyes. As he left the presence of Muzan, a vow of retribution silently echoed within him, fueling his resolve to make Rui and Nezuko pay for their perceived betrayal. The ominous mission set in motion, Akaza set forth with a thirst for vengeance, ready to enforce Muzan's wrath.