"Yes, I am," smiled [name], watching as Kanroji run up to her, "I'm Koizumi [name], nice to meet you."

"You're so pretty, [name]-chan!" Mitsuri voiced, covering her mouth as she looked at [name] up and down. It was as if she was going to ask her out any time soon.

[name] giggled, "Thank you, Mitsuri-san, but you're more beautiful."

Mitsuri blushed and hid her face in her hands. [name] thought she said something odd, until she remembered there's other hashiras... ew.

At this point, the rest of the hashiras all surrounded the two, especially curious at [name]. They all introduced themselves one by one, but some needed their introductions done for them. Specifically Giyuu.

However, a certain boy caught [name]'s attention. Shinazugawa Sanemi. She remembers that name. Her first ever interaction with a human- or anyone outside of the Infinity castle. She wonders if he even remembers her and their encounter.

Suddenly, two voices rang through the air. "Oyakata-sama has arrived."

Immediately, the hashiras scrambled to get back to the middle, and bowed. [name], realizing she's the odds one out, ran over beside Shinobu and bowed beside her.

"I deeply apologize for keeping you all waiting, my beloved children," Ubuyashiki voiced, "And I see you all have made an acquaintance with [name] now."

"Yes, Oyakata-sama."

"[name] is our newest Ice Hashira. I hope you all will treat her well," Ubuyashiki voiced.

------

As the hashira meeting ended, everyone begun to walk out of the Ubuyashiki estate.

"Koizumi," a rough sounding voice rang, "I wanna talk."

[name] turned around to see Shinazugawa. He walked up to her, towering over her, making the Ice Hashira look up at him. 

Shinazugawa just stared into her eyes for a while. Thinking he wanted a staring contest, [name] didn't falter, and also stared into his lavender eyes. However, that was until he snatched her wrist and began dragging her.

"Hey! Where are you taking me!" she yelled, trying to free herself from his firm grip, but unfortunately, he was just stronger.

"Shut up, you're making it seem like I'm kidnapping you," he scoffed, continuing to drag her.

"Well, you technically are," voiced [name], rolling her eyes, "You're taking me to some place that I dunno of, and you're doing it without my consent! Consent's important, y'know!"

"Whatever, you child, we're here." Shinazugawa said, letting go of [name]'s wrist.

[name] sighed in relief, feeling the blood rush back to her hand. She held her wrist and twisted and turned it around for a bit before looking up and realizing she's at a ramen stand. She watched as Shinazugawa sat down.

"Oh. You could've just said we're going here.. I would've easily complied," [name] said as she sat down with him.

Shinazugawa shrugged, "I don't care, honestly. What do you want?"

[name]'s eyes glistened, "Anything as long as it has naruto."

The boy nodded and ordered two bowls, one for him and one for her. Once they received their orders, [name] immediately began digging into the food.

"So, what did you want to talk about anyway?" she asked, forgetting about her anger at Shinazugawa as she slurped the noodles.

"We've met before, haven't we?" he asked, not touching his food.

[name] paused slurping her noodles. She hesitantly nodded before going back to eating like a pig that hasn't eaten for more than a day. Why was she hesitant? Because she remembers that she introduced herself as [name] Kibutsuji. She's worried that he's going to ask her about that.

"When... we were kids, right?" he voiced, finally taking his chopsticks. He looked at [name] before plastering a disgusted look on his face, "Can you at least have some decency when eating?"

[name] rolled her eyes, "Deal with it." She voiced, eating the fishcake, "and yes, we were kids when we met. Why are you asking me this?"

"You introduced yourself as [name] Kibutsuji that day," Shinazugawa said, digging into his food, "Yet today, you're [name] Koizumi. Why?"

[name] swallowed. She was given so much time to think about an answer to that question before he even asked, yet she didn't even think of it. How stupid, she thought to herself. 

"I never said Kibutsuji, what are you talking about?" she asked him, trying to sound genuine. She's really hoping those gaslighting 101 classes (which is actually just Chizuru gaslighting [name]) worked.

Shinazugawa lifted his head from his bowl and raised a browbone at her. The silence was loud enough that made her lift her head as well. Round 2 of that staring contest? No way is she going to lose. 

The man narrowed his eyes at her, "Don't lie to me. I swear you said Kibutsuji."

"Your ears must have been deceiving you," [name] scoffed, crossing her arms, "why would my last name be Kibutsuji when the demon king and I have nothing in relation with each other?"

Shinazugawa, who somehow quickly finished his food way after [name] started eating, scoffed loudly and banged his fist on the table, causing the broth in [name]'s food to splash on her. 

"Hey! What the fuck?!" she exclaimed, grabbing a napkin to wipe herself.

"If you're lying right in my face, you're gonna fucking pay for it," Shinazugawa seethed at her, holding the collar of her uniform tightly, making her look at him.

Her [e/c] colored eyes narrowed at the white haired man. Shinazugawa glared right back, not daring to lose round 3 of their staring contest. 

Soon, he let go of her and got up from the stand, "The order's on her, boss."

[name] let out an exasperated gasp as she whipped her head behind her to watch Shinazugawa walk away. She really thought he was going to be paying for it. The betrayal was painful: not getting free ramen, that is.

But shit, she thought to herself, she's fucked. As she, with a lot of reluctance, paid for the two bowls, she was thinking about the conversation she just had. Shinazugawa looked angry. Well, he looks angry all the time anyway, it's just that he really seemed serious on what he said. If he ever found out [name] was related to Muzan Kibutsuji, she's so fucked.