~ch.35~

No one's pov:

"You're right, 4 against 100 is a bit unfair. What about a 4 vs 1?" The scarred boy asked, smirk showing that he knows he'll win the battle.

"Woah, you got guts huh?" Smiley said a bit surprised but also getting excited by the boys confidence. "4th division captain, Nahoya Kawata." He cracked his knuckles, ready to fight the Tenjiku member.

"But if you're gonna fight by yourself, then so will I." He started to take a couple steps forward, surprising the 4 of his members behind him.

"Nahoya!" Takemichi called out.

"That's not fair!" Chifuyu complained.

"Good luck smiley!" Angry said.

"Please be careful smiley." Y/n said, not knowing exactly how strong this guy is.

Smiley's smile grew bigger at the words of his crush. She cared for him. She's worried for him. 

"Heavenly king of Tenjiku. Kakucho." The scarred boy introduced. "Sorry but the one I want to fight is Tokyo Manji Gang's First Division Captain. Hanagaki Takemichi." He raised his hand and pointed at the blue eyed blondie.

"What?" smiley questioned.

"I've heard the rumors." Kakucho started. "First Division's Captain means you're the toughest of all of you, right?" he asked.

The group of Toman members all looked to their First Division captain in worry and concern.

"uh actually, that's not really true. He fights with his kindness, not his fist." Chifuyu tried to convince Kakucho, but in the end, Takemichi accepted the fight.

"Takemichi!" Chifuyu called out.

"Be careful Michi!" Y/n called out, worried for her friend.

"You can do it Takemichi!" Angry encouraged the blonde.

"Oh shit, this guys tough." Chifuyu said to the three Toman members he was with. "Yeah." Smiley agreed.

"Be careful Takemitchy!" Smiley shouted.

"Focus Takemitchy!" Chifuyu also shouted.

"Bring it on." At Kakucho's words, Takemitchy ran with his fist raised and punched him in the face, sending him back a bit.

"Yes!" Angry shouted and threw his arms in the air.

"He did it! Awesome!" Chifuyu shouted.

"A lucky head-on punch!" Smiley shouted.

Y/n didnt shout or say anything, she just walked up and stood next to Takemichi as they starred at Kakucho who remained on the floor.

"You really stole the show with that one Takemitchy!" Chifuyu said.

"Huh? N/n?" Takemichi questioned as he watched his female friend walk up to the scarred boy with a smile on her face. The boys in the back had also grew confused and curious as to what she was doing.

"Kaku." She said with the brightest smile they ever saw on her face. "I've missed you so much." She sat him up and quickly brought him into her embrace.