After almost 2 hours. Mostly due to the boat trip from his ship to the dock by a Tugboat. He arrived at dock. He walked towards the main RN building, meeting and greeting various shipgirls on the way. Then after a fairly long but exercising walk. He arrived.
.

.

.

Then went to the side of the building. He knew that by this time (9:10am). The Queen is having one of her "Many In A Day" Tea party. He went to the Royal Garden and smiled internally.

He was right. They were all there. Her Majesty and her sister's, Hood, The KGV Sisters (-DoY), The Illustriouse's (-Indomitable). Not counting the maids. It was a fairly large tea party indeed.

I approached them. Making a "Ahem" gesture. They then looked at my direction and smiled.

Queen Elizabeth: Ah. Admiral. Your here! Come join us!

She gestured me to come over. Which I obliged. I sat down next to Hood and Warspite as Belfast brings over a teacup and a pot of tea and begins to pour tea for me.

Admiral: Thank you Befast. Now then.

I opened my briefcase and pulled out a document which includes details of the plan.

Admiral: Your Majesty. Please read this for me.

I gave it to her. To which. By her curiosity I presume she took it and began to read it. After a while. She looked at me and said.

Queen Elizabeth: This is about the plan correct? Operation Catapult?

Admiral: Yes Your Majesty. It's about that. That paper gives you the details about how the plan will work out. And it's benefits and...

I trailed off on the last part. The people around me looked at me but they knew what will happen after this.

Admiral: I don't think the French will be trustful of use ever again after this...

Queen Elizabeth and Hood looked at me and felt bad. Both of them knew I did not want to do this. I wanted a more peaceful resolution. And the consequences of this action is going to be disastorous for future Diplomatic Talks. But unfortunately. This is our only option.

Admiral: *Sad sigh*. The plan will start at July 3rd. We will be leaving today at 12:00am then make a stop at Gibraltar before sailing for Mers-El-Kébir at the aforementioned date.

Queen Elizabeth: Mhm-hmn. And who will be participating if you would like to remind me again?

Admiral: Well. For the capital ships we have Me, Hood and Valiant. And then the Carrier Ark Royal. And an escort of Destroyer's and Light Cruiser's. Namely HMS Arethusa and Enterprise(Royal Navy Emerald Class CL) and the Destroyer's Faulknor, Foxhound, Fearless, Forester, Foresight,  Escort, Keppel, Active, Wrestler,  Vidette, Vortigern

Queen Elizabeth: And you'll be facing against?

Admiral: Well. Intelligence Report says that Mers-El-Kébir contains the Battlecruiser's. Or Fast Battleship's Dunkerque and her sister Strasbourg. The old WW1 Era Dreadnoughts Bretagne and Provence, And the Seaplane Tender Commandant Teste, A flotilla of Destroyer's. Namely Mogador, Volta, Tigre, Lynx, Kersaint and Le Terrible, And the Gunboat or Aviso if you prefer. The Rigault de Genouilly.

[This is Commandant Teste if your wondering]