The Dream (Smut)

Warning- it contains mature content, read if you're comfortable or you can skin.

Her palm rested on the exposed skin of his chest. She eyes her hand and then forced them up to meet his. She blushed noticing his eyes fixed on her lips. Her lips parted unconsciously. He looked up at her eyes with something dark flicking in eyes before he leaned down and softly took her lips between his. She closed her eyes and took a sharp breathe.

He started moving his lips, kissing her softly, his hand clutched her bare waist and squeezed it making her gasp, he nibbled her lower lip between his teeth and suck on it. Her hands moved up, encircling around his neck she pulled him more down kissing him back with the same passion. He started backing her up without breaking the kiss and in no time, her back was bumped with a tree.

She hissed when her bare back came in contact with the rough structure of the tree. His softness turned to wilderness. His lips moved on her hungrily, he bit her lips harshly and sucked them. She tried to match up his pace.

Key word- tried.

Her hands did wondered in his messy hair by clutching them roughly or caressing them softly whereas her lips was engaged with his in a hot make out session. His one hand found it's way up to her throat. Wrapping t around her throat, he put pressure on it which made her gasped. Taking the advantage, he thrust his tongue in her mouth. Their tongue collided and they fought for dominance. Obviously he won. He lead the passionate wild kiss and sucked all the breathe out of her lungs. He bite her lips hard still giving pressure around her throught, edging her. Tears welled up in her eyes at the loss of air.

She patted his shoulder to break the kiss, he sucked her lips once again before moving back. His grip on throat loosened. She gasped and tried to take in as much oxygen as possible while leaning back on the tree.

Meanwhile he dipped his face in her neck
And dropped open mouth, wet kisses. She inhaled a sharp breathe. Her heart racing at an abnormal speed. She moaned when he nibbled on her skin with his teeth and bite on it. He sucked her skin earning more breathless moans from her.

He tortured her neck, collar bone and throat with his tongue, lips and teeth. Sucking, biting and licking on her skin, he filled it up with hickeys and love bites.
.
Once he was satisfied with his work. He moved back and caressed the darkest marks on her neck. He stared at it for a few second with proud dancing in his eyes then looked up at her, boring his brown eyes in her almost black ones.
.
"These marks.." he started in a deep voice.
.
Her heart beated nervously as she waited for him to speak further.
.
"These Marks Of Mine, Adorning Your Neck Looks Fucking Beautiful More Than A Diamond Set Ever Would." He told her in his husky deep voice.
.
Her body shivered while a pink hue covered her whole body. Her eyes widened listening him and she hurriedly hide her face in her palms.
.
"Never hide yourself or your blush from me love" he whispered in her ear.
.
She slowly removed her hand from her face and bite her lips looking down. He held her chin between his finger and thumb and made her look up.
.
"Let's go, I can't wait to worship every single inch of yours with my eyes, lips, teeths and hands." he mumbled and before she could ask, he bend down and picked her up in his arms.
.
She instantly hold him and stared at his face with wide eyes and a red deep hue coated her cheek. He started walking out of the park with her. She once again stared at his feature and once again got enchanted by his looks. It was as if the more she looked closely at him, the more she finds something new to stare at.
.
She didn't knew when they reached to a house. Her eyes were glued to his face all the way and he knew it. He unlocked the the door still carrying her and once they were inside he locked it back. He looked down at her and gave a smirk which made her blush and hide her face in his chest knowing what's going to happen in few mins.
.
He carried her upstairs to his room and once inside he placed her gently on the bed. He put a knee beside her and leaned down cupping her cheeks.
.
"As much as I would love to take this fucking saree off of your body myself, I can't wait any longer." He caressed her cheek, growling those words out.
.
"Like a good girl you're, strip this saree off till i come back." with that command he pecked her lips and marched out of the room.
.
Her mind was frozen for a few sec but as soon she registered his word, deep blushed adorned her cheeks while she hurriedly got up from the bed and removed her saree. She climbed on bed and sat in the middle of it in a seductive pose. Not even 2 mins passed, he was back in the room. His eyes fell on her little sexy frame barely covered in the white lingerie.
.
He groaned as his dick twitched at the sight. His eyes darkened and he hurriedly closed the distance between them. He traced every inch of hers, fucking them with his eyes. His mind already forming the pictures of them in different kind of position while he devoured her. Their eyes locked and she gave a seductive smile arching her body back giving him a full view of her round perky breast ready to spill out while clenching her thighs as she felt herself dripping.
.
He stood on the foot of bed, a smirk lingering on his beautiful lips now.
.
"Come here" he ordered her.
.
She bend on her knees and hands and came forwards near him, her eyes directly infront of the bulge forming in her pants. His eyes twinkled with so much intense seeing her round smooth bare ass. His hands itched to hold and mark her ass, like he did with her neck.
She sat on her knees and came to his eye level breaking his imagination which was about to come true in just few mins.
.
"I'm going to blindfold your pretty eyes" he showed her the fold. She nodded and turned her back to him to let his tie the blind fold. He did tied it on her eyes securely.
.
"Now lie down with your legs spread wide and yours hands above your head." He commanded and she followed his instructions. He moved to the headboard and tied her hands with handcuffed on either side of the bed. He stood there and stared at her tied figure on his bed . His eyes fall to the rise and fall of hers chest. He licked his lips staring at her breast and hurriedly removing his shirt and pant he got on bed between her legs.
.
His hands landed on her knees and he trailed them up to her soft thighs, then waist and finally rested them on her clothed breasts. He squeezed them lightly earning soft moans from her. he leaned down and captured her lips in a wild and hot kiss. Devouring her mouth and earning few whimpers and moans from her when he punches her nipples or squeezed her breasts he broke the kiss.
.
He trailed kisses from her jaw down to her neck. Making sure to cover every inch of her skin with hickeys. Meanwhile his hands did their work by tearing off the lingerie off her body and throwing it away some where in the room. He moved back and stared at her from up to down.
.
His eyes travelled from her red and almost purple neck to the soft round and perky breast. Her nipples hardened gaining his attention successfully.
.
"Fuck, you're so freaking beautiful and epitome of sexiness." he groaned when his own little friend down there hardened at the sight of her sprayed all over his bed in all her birth suit glory waiting for him to worship her. He got back to his previous position of laying upon her and he feathered soft kisses in the valley of her breasts before he tailed his tongue slowly and teasingly towards one of her bosom.
he circles around the nipple with tongue but never touched her nipple.
.
He was teasing her.
.
"Ahhh..p..please..pleasee" she whimpered. Her buds aching painfully, wanting some attention.
.
"Please what, princess?" He asked cooing, biting the soft flesh, he sucked there.
.
"Pl...please..." She whimpered again when his finger played with the other nipple, rolling it between themselves or pinching.
.
"Tell me, what do you want ?" He asked feathering kisses on her stomach now.
.
His other hands trace the curve of her waist and settled them on her inner thighs making her heated, throbbing and leaking let core ache more. He was touching her every with his lips, hands and teeth but not where she needs him to be the most.
.
"I..I..please suck me." She formed words with very difficulty and it was all it takes before he patched on one of her nipple. He took it in his mouth and sucked hard, making her whimper in a pleasurable pain. Her back arched when he keep sucking on it. Her wet core throbbing more. She felt a knot forming in her stomach.
.
He bite on her bud and she cried. Her hands itched to touch him, she wriggled her head to get the blinds off so she can see him feasting on herself. He gave equal attention to both her breast. He sucked them, licked them, bite on them and made sure to cover them in his marks.
.
"I...i'm goi..going to c..cum" she told him feeling the knot building up with more pressure.
.
"Right, Cum for me baby, cum for your master" He whispered near her buds which were red and swollen now with his torture. He sucked her more harder. His one hand moved down and pressed his thumb on her clit moving it circular motion helping her in chasing her orgasm.
.
"Ahhhhhh..." Neon dot appears infront of her already black vision. Her legs trembled as she climaxed all over his hand and bedsheet with a loud moan.
.
She painted once she came down from her high, her heart palpating badly.
.
He didn't stopped though, he moved down kissing her waist till the abdomen. He parted her legs more and settled himself between them. He dipped his head and started kissing her calf and inner thighs making her ache more for his lips or finger.
.
He parted her dripping core with finger and blowed cool air. Her body shuddered.  He caressed her inner thighs, softly, so softly that she felt as if his fingers has turned into feathers.
.
"Ple..please s..sir.." she pleaded him when he just sat there caressing her body softly.
.
"Please what baby?" He asked tracing her curves with his fingers tips. Touching her body lightly turning her on more. Her already dripping core, spilled more juices out, the sweet smell of her arousal hit his nostril making him take a deep breath.
.
"Pl..please touch me." She cried out when she couldn't take the pained pleasure anymore.
.
"Pleasee suck me and fuck until my every single fibre of mine is screaming your name." She said making a sinister smile form on his lips. He looked devilishly handsome.
.
He obeyed her instantly not making her wait or more precisely loosing his own control dipped his head back between her legs, putting them on his shoulder for better access and to her heated dripping core. He parted her lips with his fingers and gave a long lick from her slit to her clit, collecting all the juices on his tongue and savouring her taste. He swallowed it down and groaned with her moaning alongside
.
"Fuck, you taste heaven" his deep voice sent vibration through her core
.
He did wonders on his clit with his tongue, teeth and lips, sucking her out, licking and teasing her in between. His fingers found their way in her entrance and he was knuckle deep inside her. His fingers caressed her inner wall making her arch her back.
.
Soon her thighs started trembling indicating she is close to her second orgasm.
.
"I..I'm about to cum" she let out in a shaky breathe.
.
"Cum, babygirl" he said moving her fingers more hard hitting her g-spot, curling them inside her, edging her close to her orgasm. His other hand found it's way to her swollen clit and pressing it there, he moved his thumb in a circular motion.
.
Few sec later, she again reached her climax, cumming all over his fingers. He licked her clean, enjoying the taste and layed her on her back to let her take a few mins rest to calm herself down. Meanwhile he removed her boxer and jerked himself a few time staring her glorious frame. Her chest heaving up, his eyes fall on them and her bud hardened inviting him to feast on them again. He groaned jerking more fastly. When he saw she is calmed down he opened her hands and blindfold.
.
She hissed shaking her head to clear her vision and saw him standing infront of her in his birth suit. She blushed tracing his body from head to toe. Her eyes widened seeing his length. She was scared but at the same time aroused and excited.
.
"You're so big." Her mouth speak before she could understand. Her eyes widened and she blushed again.
.
"Yeah, and you're going to take it all baby" he whispered coming close to her.
.
"Ready?" He asked when he settled himself between her legs. She stared at his length with fear thinking how he is going to ruin her.
.
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle" he whispered, making her look up in his eyes. He gave her an assuring smile and captured her lips in a soft kiss.
.
She lost herself in the euphoric kiss and was out when she felt his shaft rubbing at  her entrance. He broke the kiss and taking his shaft in his hand, he coated his tip with her leaked juices. He looked at and smiled.
.
"Look" he pointed at his and her entrance.
.
"Keep your eyes there and see how i burry my self deep inside you and claim you" he whispered in a deep voice.
.
Her cheeks burned and she nodded keeping her eyes where he ordered her to.
.
He caressed her waist with his one hands and with other he put his tip on her entrance and gave a light push to his. A whimper left her mouth and she closed her eyes holding the bed sheets.
.
"Shh, relaxxxx" he stopped and coaxed her in a sweet tone, still caressing her waist.
.
"Open your eyes and see" he whispered again. She opened her eyes and saw him slowly sliding in again.
.
Her face contorted in pain but as he said he was gentle. When he was fully deep inside her. He stopped and waited for to adjust, caressing waist and stomach her softly. His eyes held the adoration as he admired her face. She felt so full, so good. She looked up in his eyes taking deep breathes. Her eyes mirrored his. Her hands moved up and she put it on his side neck and other cupped his cheeks.
.
"Move" she slowly whispered pulling him down and captured his lips in a feverish kiss.
.
Obeying her he moved his hips at slow pace and kissed her back. His hand not stopping their feathery touch which made her feel at ease. Once he noticed her moaning in pleasure in his mouth, he thrusted harder. They broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. They took in deep breaths joining their foreheads. She wrapped her legs around his waist making him hit more deep.
.
"Uhmmm..mmm.." she moaned when he licked her sweet spot. Her hands wrapped around his shoulder and other moved in his hair. She clutched them pulling her more into him.
.
Their chest collided making her let a moun again as Her swollen and sensitive nipples rubbed harshly against her pics.
His thrust become hard and fast earning multiple moans from her. He changed the position flipping her on all fours pulling her ass in air and slammed in her from back.
.
His one hand wrapped around her waist keeping her in place as he leaned down and peppered kisses on her back. He was ball deep inside her. Soon her legs started tremble.
.
"Don't cum yet, hold on" he said in a stern voice. Slamming into her at more inhuman pace. He spanked her ass earning a loud moan from her.
.
"Ahhhh..I..ica..." He cut her with a hard slam. She cried out when he pinched her sensitive nipples harshly. Tears brimmed her eyes.
.
"I said. Hold. On" he gritted his teeth, landing a hard slap on her ass. She cried out in pain and pleasure.
.
Her walls clenched around his length making him groan.
.
"You're so fucking tight" he let out with a groan when her walls clenched around him again and he landed a slap on her ass.
.
His spanking bring her more closer to her orgasm, making it hard for her to hold more. He felt himself closer so he held her waist and slammed hard in her few time.
.
"Cum, baby, cum and coat my dick with your juices." He said and slammed again. as soon the words left his mouth, he felt her cumming over him, a loud moan escaping her lips and with one more hard slam he too coated her walls with his semen, groaning in pleasure.
.
Both of them ride their high with, breathing heavily. Their heart beating at an inhuman pace. A thin layer of sweat coating their bodies. He took out his dick slowly and she whimpered. She was still in the same position. Ass up in the air while her face buried in the pillow with tight hold on bedsheet. He stared their mixed juices leaking down on her thighs and he felt proud.