Chap n/a : Fanarts

Mulai dari awal

"!!!" In the liyue area an old lady was shocked at seeing her younger self and an old friend of hers in the picture.

"..." With the same station as the old lady, a man was slightly shocked at the picture and then closed his eyes with a sad smile seeing an old friend in the picture.

"Who's that lady?" Paimon ask looking over at the liyue area wanted an answer.

"The lady with a green hair is grandma or also known as Madame ping and the other lady.." Yanfei spoke while looking at Madame ping with a worried face.

"It's okay yanfei." Madame ping spoke with a close eyes while looking down a bit.

"The other lady is.. Guizhong also known as the goddess of dust.." Yanfei continue to spoke then look again at Madame ping.

The people in liyue area was shocked mostly the ones who knows the goddess of dust.

"Oh.." Paimon spoke with a worried tone then look at zhongli.

" Paimon spoke with a worried tone then look at zhongli

"It's lady furina!"

"Lady furina is so beautiful in this picture"

"Those hydro pets with lady furina is so cute!"

Was heard at the Fontaine area, among them a girl was looking confident and smile seeing herself in the picture while a certain dragon sigh.

Aether jolted a bit seeing his self and lumine in the picture, paimon then look at the traveller a longing face was then seeing in his eyes "Oh traveller

Aether jolted a bit seeing his self and lumine in the picture, paimon then look at the traveller a longing face was then seeing in his eyes "Oh traveller.." Paimon whisper with a sad voice just seeing the traveller with that face made her hurt especially when they cross paths with her and finding out that she was the princess of the abyss.

"It's traveller and.." Amber spoke with a worried tone already knew who was the girl with him.

"One day you will find her traveller.." Jean said trying to cheer up their honorary knight.

In a secluded area a girl look at the picture with a longing on her eyes wanted to run up to her brother and hug her but she refrain herself from doing it, the same station as the girl a man slightly looks at her seeing how the girl look at the picture.