Chapter 9 He belongs to me

You knew who it was right away. Yor Forger, Twilight's fake wife for the mission. Holding onto your gun tightly you stay where you are. Knowing this has happened before you remain calm showing no emotion. 

“Hello Yor or as I'm suspecting you go by something else.” 

She laughed as she stood up revealing a tight black dress, her hair in buns, and she had these gold weapons holding both in one hand. “Thorn Princess you may have heard of me before.” She gleamed as she walked closer to you but you just walked down the counter going further from her. 

Shaking your head at her you kind of laugh at her. “Oh I have heard of you.” You raise your gun and place it on the counter. “I remember having a short mission once,” Yor watches you intensely as you go into one of your drawers grabbing a silencer for the gun. “They told me to kill you, hunt you down, find out as much as I can, you know?” You grab your gun twisting the silencer on

“What game are you playing?”

Smiling, you look up at her. “Nothing just thought we shouldn’t hide what we are both thinking of doing.” 

Her brows furrowed but quickly went back into her hard stare. “We had sex did you know that?” She smirked

Your heart dropped but you remained calm. “That’s okay.” Walking up to her you smile. “He belongs to me now sweetheart.” With that you turned around elbowing her in the face quickly. 

Yor backed up a little, touching her nose from shock. “Thought you’d be rusty considering you are out of the business now.” After she said that she held one of her gold spears in her hand running towards you

Keeping your eyes on her you knelt down swiping your left like under her feet. Yor’s eyes widened and she did one of those rolls to protect herself from the fall. “I’ve been here longer than you darling it is just instinct.” You walk to her grabbing your gun looking down at her

She got up so fast and began to attack you but you just kept guarding yourself. This brings back memories. You laughed to yourself as you saw her leg coming at your waist but you grabbed her ankle tightly. “What the fu-” Before she can finish you pushed her knee down making a crack noise. Seeing her eyes widened she dropped on the floor screaming. Your eyes turned to slits as you watched her cry out in pain. Sighing you turned your back from her but in the mirror you saw her crawling out of your sight. 

“You know I sent Loid a message before I came here. But I guess you were too busy getting fucked.” She called out to you breathlessly. “I explained who I truly am and what I was going to do to you. I honestly thought he’d be here sooner.” She laughed

That made you pause and turn to the door. “You know he’s Twilight?” You ask as you hold your gun walking to her slowly

“I found out today so I had to make my move. Killing you both and Anya would be safe with me.” She began dragging herself to your visibility holding a gun. “You shouldn’t keep guns everywhere Agent Crimson.” She spoke when you heard your windows shatter with agents going through them in sync. When the windows shattered the gun went off hitting you straight in the stomach. 

Hearing them raid your apartment your eyes start getting dreary. But you aimed your gun at Yors head. “Aim better bitch.” You mumble and shoot. Her body immediately goes down. 

Fuck I need to sit down. You stumble to the chair in the kitchen hearing everyone ask what happened.

“Y/N!!” You hear an all too familiar voice shout out to you. Turning to your left you said Twilight took off his face mask with a worried expression. “I got Yors message and I called backup right away. I didn’t know if you could handle a fight like that or-”

Giggling painfully you held his face gently. “I’m fine and she’s gone now.” You glanced over to her dead body as the other agents covered it quickly. 

Twilight’s Pov:

This all too familiar feeling rushes into my body. I can’t- It’s coming back again.

Twilight looks down at your wound and his breathing becomes heightened.

“I- I need to sit down.” You smile but he holds your body. 

“No darling, you need to stay up, I can't lose you again.” He looks over to one of the agents. “Help her!! We need the doctor!!!” His voice was assertive as he held onto your body. 

That agent nods and talks through his ear piece as he hands Twilight a towel. Twilight without hesitation presses it on your wound. He watches your eyes become half lidded. “My sweet Twilight.” He feels your bloody hand touch his cheek. Again… “You are my greatest love. I want to grow old with you. I want us to be parents to Anya…These past months have been the best and you made it so full of love.” Twilight feels his eyes water. “You showed me my worth and how it feels to be and how to love.” He watches you lift your head up and he helps you knowing you’re very weak. “I love you Twilight.” You kiss him and he just kisses you back. 

“I love you so much.”

You kept repeating it till the other agents came in and with a gurney placing you on. 

“Twilight we must go now she is taking the helicopter back.” 

Twilight slowly goes on his feet and nods. Follow you to the helicopter not worried about the crime scene in your apartment. It always gets done by people to clean and vacant it.

But each step he took felt heavier and heavier along with his heart. Blinking away his tears he got in the helicopter letting it take off.