The Okami Tribe; The Purple Dragon

After arriving to the shore, our five heroes left the comfort of the ship and headed along the path to a village.

"There's a village beyond this path." said Ixnus "Once we reach it, we'll pay for some horses and ride straight to the Shadowlord's hideout."

"Lead the way then." said Leo, as Ixnus started along the dirt trail.

After walking for a felt like a full hour, our heroes stopped at the foot of a hill.

"Why are we stopping?" asked Leo.

"Shh." shushed Ixnus.

From the trees above, masked beings fell on top of our heroes, trapping them their clutches. The masked beings held daggers to their throats, ready to slice them open.

     "Lay down your weapons." demanded one of the masked beings.

     The turtles threw their weapons aside to be picked up by another one of the masked beings.

     "What is the meaning of this?" asked Ixnus.

     "Silence." commanded the leader "Shackle them."

_______________________

     After being shackled and having their weapons taken our heroes were escorted up the hill that overlooked a camp that looked as if it had been ransacked.

     "What is this place?" asked Ixnus.

"This is the camp of the Okami Tribe." answered the leader, very harshly.

"What is the Okami Tribe?" asked Rain, looking at all of the masked soldiers standing around.

Once they reached the middle of the camp the leader and the rest of the soldiers removed their masks revealing themselves to be foxes and wolves and bears.

"Are these your prisoners?" asked an elderly white fox, wearing yellow robes.

"Yes Chief Turok." answered the leader of the soldiers, a yellow fox with a scar on his left eye.

"Why have you come here?" asked the Chief, approaching the shackled heroes.

"We didn't really have any choice." answered Wick.

     "We have come here to vanquish the Shadowlord and his army." answered Leo.

     The tribe began to murmur among themselves as if they have heard of the what the turtle had spoke.

     "The Shadowlord you say?" questioned the Chief, stroking his beard "Jien Chu. Rahzza."

     The old man snapped his fingers, summoning a large bear and the leader of the masked beings into his tent.

     "What now?" whispered Erigg.

     "I say we break out of these shackles and take as many of these bastards out as we can." suggested Rain.

     "No." said Leo "I don't think they are enemies."

"They shackle us and take away our weapons and you don't think they are enemies?" questioned Rain.

"Well..." spoke the Chief, coming from out of his tent with Jien Chu and Rahzza "We are willing to unshackle you. But we have a proposition for you."

"What kind of proposition?" asked Leo.

The Chief slowly turned around and pointed his finger at a tall mountain.