Beginigns.

It was a quiet evening at Kong. Well, somewhat quiet. The others had gone to bed except 2d and Murdoc and 2d was being kept up by the moans of some bird Murdoc had brought home from the bar. He threw a pillow over his head, trying to drown out the noise.

2d sighed knowing that he wasn't going to get any sleep that night and he sat up in his bed, letting his thoughts consume him. He thought about Murdoc for some reason. For a while now he has actually had feelings for him... somehow. He didn't understand why. He always ended up getting hurt by him both physically and mentally. He still had the bruises on his body from last week's beating to prove it.

After what felt like hours, 2d heard the moans stop and Murdoc's usual yelling, telling the girl to get out. Finally 2d could sleep. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he fell asleep.

(In the morning.)

2d woke up and stretched as he sat up, yawning. He didn't get much sleep but at least he got some.

He suddenly felt a pain in his head and sighed. He got up and went into his bathroom, grabbing his pain killers. He was used to it by now, it had become his new everyday routine to take pain killers before his migraine got worse. He pour a few into his hand, not bothering to count them. He didn't care how many he took, just as long as the pain stopped.

He walked out of his bathroom and got dressed for the day. He put on his "hello kinky" shirt and some jeans. He walked out of his room and went up the stairs, into the garage. He sighed before opening the door and walking to the kitchen where Noddle was. She was sitting at the counter, playing a game in her DS. She turned around and saw 2d.

"Hi, Toochie!" She chirped. 'It's too early...' he thought to himself. "Hey, Noods." He said, trying to hide the tiredness in his voice. He sat down on the chair next to her. "What cha' playing?" He asked, looking over her shoulder. "Mario cart." She simply replied.

2d continued to watch her for a while until he was dragged out of his thoughts by the refrigerator opening and closing. He looked up to see Murdoc with a beer in his hand and Murdoc looked right back at him.

"You look like shit." He said as he opened the bottle. He then proceeded down it in one go. 2d watched the beer in the bottle drain into murdocs mouth. "I wonder why..." He mumbled. Murdoc looked at him. "What was that?" 2d froze and thought but he didn't have enough time so he blurted out something random. "I-Im wonder pie." He said. "Uh huh..." Murdoc said before leaving.

'Fuck. Now he probably thinks I'm weird.' He thought to himself. He then looked back at noodle who was still playing her game. She didn't even notice the interaction 2d and Murdoc just had, she was just focused on beating that bitch princess peach.

2d sighed and got up. He left the kitchen and went back to his room, thinking that maybe he could write a song.

(Hii! This is my first book and I'm sorry that the beginning chapter is short. I will try to post the parts to this as much as I can but it might be slow because of my work in school. Also I'll be putting random songs that I think goes with the chapter. Love you guys!)

Song credit: "Boy in the bubble" By Alec Benjamin