Chapter 1

narrator pov

y/n l/n. Of course after graduating from college, she found herself working a full time job as some office worker. Every day she felt like everything was repeating constantly. Wake up, go to work, go home, go back to sleep and the cycle repeats daily. Although to say during her free time, y/n would either binge watch or read black clover. Out of all the characters, she preferred langris more.

Honestly she liked his character development and overall was a total SIMP. well one day (very unfortunate) y/n ended up having food poisoning and died.

y/n pov

This is what the bed looks like. Imagine the room is bigger and it's not night time but like morning :3

 Imagine the room is bigger and it's not night time but like morning :3

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I was in a huge room. Honestly, it was very pretty. The room had a mix of white and pink, the bright sun casting through the windows as it was a sunny day. The first thing i wondered was "Seriously no aircon? HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE ####" sigh i better get used to this i guess..

Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door "my lady are you alright?" someone, probably a female asks while knocking on the door again. Before I could even move I heard another voice from the door "leave it to me after all my daughter seems to be in a bad mood today" so is this one of my parents then?

Suddenly a woman who was probably in her early 30's entered the room, the woman had honey brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her facial expression was as calm as a bird in springtime, she smiled at me saying "dear are you alright did something happen?" She asked if I froze, having no idea what I should say. Out of nowhere i ended up saying "i-it's nothing" i saw the woman looked at me with a concerned expression before saying "are you sure? Do you want me to play with langris next time?" she said and my eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped

I'm sorry what? Langris? Like as in.... THE LANGRIS VAUDE HIMSELF???? Like oh my i'm dreaming right??? Is this one of the symptoms of food poisoning or something??? In excitement i immediately said "noooo i want to play with him later" i said to the lady "fine but dear please make sure to fix yourself up and eat breakfast. Or i wont allow you to go" the lady says surprised at my sudden reaction.

Timeskip

It's already the afternoon, turns out the lady earlier was my mother and of course i found out my father is really really nice. I also found out that i got reincarnated inside a 5 year olds body "damm i cant believe im this lucky" i say as i look out the window. I'm on a carriage on the way to the Vaude estate. I was super excited to meet my favorite character! 

I looked out the window again to realize that we were here at the estate. The driver of the carriage opened the door as i step down, i was trying my best to hold my excitement as I walked in the estate, Lady Lilianne langris's mother welcomed me in as she said that Langris was in his room finishing some homework, she guided me to his room and as she knocked into Langris's room, my heart beat rose it felt like i was being some fangirl but i was holding it in as Langris opened the door looking at me then waving. 

___________________________________________________________________________

In the middle of writing chapter 2 will be posting it tom. Thanks for reading!!!! 😁😁