ɢʀᴜᴍᴘʏ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs♳

ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɢʀᴜᴍᴘʏ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɢs ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴛʜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴢ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ!

MOKOA POV!🧁
I walked up to Troy,my best friend,my heart and my brother's casket.Seeing his lifeless body just made me wanna cry but I had to stay strong for my mama,my little brothers and all of the others.When I was a baby I never cried,my Oldest brother always held me,fed me and even slept with me after I had bad dreams he's my everything but now it's all gone.Memories flooded my mind as I placed down the black roses and walked away slowly and sat beside my mama.She cried all night and morning till the point she had tear burns around her eyes.One thing she wished is for none of her kids to be dead like our father.Our father was a bad influence on Troy,He did drugs,he abused and even killed In front of him.like he wasn't even there but on Roy's 15th birthday we got the call and he got shot 8 times,He was hospitalized.Dead.mostly paralyzed.I would've taken that bullet for my brother,any lower he could've lived.My brother taught me everything,how to fight,shoot,get money and even make friends.Most my family knows me by 'Makoa' which is my real name.But the street knows me as T.roys lil sis or Morley known as Koa or Ko.i didn't prefer which one they called me.

As I sat down beside my mama a group of guys walked in.One with blonde dreads,Then black and blonde,one had waves and the other had normal dreads.I knew the blonde one not the rest tho I guess they his friends from school or something but it doesn't matter.I doubt I'll see them again.But I know they be in the streets so they'll probably see me.I promised when Troy died I'll take over Chicago.I don't even care about competition with his friends.Im better.Stronger.and dangerous.They know better.Hopefully...

But i actually lived in NYC my whole life until We moved into Chicago because I got banned from there.I shot and killed like 12 guys for messing with my lil brother.I then stabbed an opp for talking about my friend laylay.Laylay died years ago but I defend her name,her name is always defended when I'm around and I got people all around the world,cameras too.No one knows but that's good.Cause if they did I would've been in jail or prison.

"Yo I know you hear me talking move."I hear the blonde and black dreads guy say,thick Chicago accent.I felt pain inside so I didn't argue I just moved.I didn't really care to much for them."hey koa"Durk whispers as the pastor is talking."wsp"I dap him up and he introduces me to the others.they chill and all except Shiloh.He's weird and he seems off."So you spinning cause I know who shot Roy."durk whispers looking at the pastor as he preaches.

"Who did it."I whisper

"Young boy."

Anyways Ima update all of these chapters