meanwhile, aquila was in the light

meanwhile, aquila was in the light. she was still wearing her bloodsoaked clothing, but she opened her eyes to find blank brightness.

she was in a brighter, cleaner hogwarts, where no one was to be seen.

"aquila black?" a voice sounded from behind her, which startled her, causing her to jump to face the voice.

"yes?" she responded fearfully. she had no idea what was going on, all she knew was that the pain was gone and she wasn't sure of where she was.

"oh, mum..." the male voice sounded sadly.

aquila's head snapped to the voice, where she found a boy standing there. he looked to be around the age of seventeen with dark, messy curls alike to hers, and eyes that looked like hers as well, her starry grey eyes that pierced souls. he had round glasses and a lightning bolt scar on his forehead that looked almost fresh.

"wait... harry?" the hall was confused as they looked to the boy, who was confused himself, not knowing how he would have been in 1975.

"what?" aquila whispered, confused.

"mum, you shouldn't be here..." the boy came up to the teenage girl and brought her into an embrace, which she immediately (though unknowingly) melted into.

"what do you mean? where am i? why are you calling me mum?" aquila asked, pulling back to look at the boy in the eyes that matched hers.

"mummy, you're here, which means your heart stopped beating. you're dead, mum." the boy whimpered, going towards his mother, who stumbled back in shock.

"this is so freaking sad!" marlene ugly sobbed, mascara running down her cheeks from where she had rubbed her eyes.

"she killed me? i mean she actually killed me? my own mother..." aquila gasped, clutching her heart, that no longer had a beat.

"yes, i do think that walburga killed you," harry growled, tears gathering in his eyes as he looked at his mother.

"wait, if i'm here and i'm dead, why are you here? if you're my son, how are you my son if i'm dead?" aquila tried to figure it all out.

"oh, mum... i'm harry, i'm from the year 1997, there's another wizarding war and voldemort killed me just a few minutes ago, i already talked to dad, my condition of going back was that i was able to speak with you. mummy, i miss you so much..." harry cried, as he looked as his mother as a teenager.

"wait, no, no, no... you can't die! voldemort can't kill you, i wouldn't have let that happen!" older aquila shook her head.

"mummy, i don't think you were there..." cassie whimpered, burrowing into theo.

"what do you mean i'm not there, of course i'm there!" she argued, tears in her eyes.

"no, i don't think you are. he wouldn't be crying and saying he misses you if you were there... mummy, i think you died..." cassie cried, looking at her mother, breathing heavily as her words sent the golden era into a spiral of tears and denial.