"No idea. I'm not- I don't care." Tony stutters to say.

"That giant wormhole in, um, in New York." Harley's eyes light up as he says it. "Does it remind you?" He asks, looking between me and Tony.

"That's manipulative. I don't want to talk about it." Tony says.

"Hey kid, maybe don't push it." I try to warn him.

"Are they coming back? The aliens?"

"Harley!" I say, looking as Tony's breathing was getting heavier.

"Maybe, can you stop?" He says, visibly affected. "Remember when I told you that I have an anxiety issue?" I don't remember that. I must have dossed off on the couch when they were talking as Tony worked.

"Wait, you what?" I ask.

"Does this subject make you edgy?"

"So that's why you've been so bad lately, it's anxiety. And you didn't tell me!" I say.

"Yeah, a little bit." Tony answers Harley. "Can I just catch my breath for a second? And can you please stop yelling? We'll talk about it later." He tells me.

"Are they bad guys in Rose Hill?" Harley continues to ask.

"Stop stressing him out even more!" I tell Harley but he's too busy ignoring either Tony's or mine attempts to get him to stop talking.

"Do you, do you need a plastic bag yo breathe into? Do you- do you have medication?"

"No." Tony says.

"Do you need to be on it?"

"Probably."

"Do you have PTSD?"

"I don't think so."

"Are you going completely mental? I can stop, do you want me to stop?"

"Yes, can you fucking stop?!" I talk loudly, almost yelling, at Harley. Tony gives me a disapproving look before getting up.

"Ah, you did it, didn't you? You happy now?" He says as he stands, before turning and running to the main street again.

"Hey! Wait up!" Harley says, as we run after him. He gets to the end of the street as he takes off his sweater and tries to reach for the wall, before falling onto his knees on the ground.

Tony sighs as he takes off his cap, before covering his face with his hands.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask him, crouching down next to him. "Are you fucking happy?" I ask Harley before I put a hand on Tony's hand, which he slaps off. He takes his hands off his face as he looks angrily at me.

"Sorry." Harley says. "What the hell was that?" He asks.

"Your fault." Tony says as he tries to catch his breath, before taking a handful of snow and throwing it at him. "You spazzed me out. And you." He looks at me, before throwing a handful of snow at my face. "Don't talk to him like that again."

"What? I was just-" I stop talking just by the warning look he gives me.

"Okay, back to business. Where were we?" He sniffs. "The guy who died. Relatives? Mom? Mrs. Davis, where is she?" I stand up.

"Where she always is."

"See? Now you're being helpful." Tony tells him.

___

Harley and I sat on the ground outside the bar Tony had gotten in to see Mrs. Davis, and there was kind of an awkward moment as silence took over, until I couldn't stand it anymore.