OC Info

Name: Tabitha Wildstripe

Gender: FemaleHair color: BlackSkin color: Black with white stripesEye color: YellowSpecies: WerecatAge: Mid to late 20sBirthday: October 15th

Gender: Female
Hair color: Black
Skin color: Black with white stripes
Eye color: Yellow
Species: Werecat
Age: Mid to late 20s
Birthday: October 15th

Personal information

Afflictions: Turbo Undercover Fighting Force
Occupation: Chief's assistant, secret agent
Residence: Petropolis, CA
Aliases: Tabby (Kitty, and Dudley)
Scary lady (Bored Of Education)
Little Miss Creepy (Pup Daddy)
Grubby (Mom-A-Gedon)
Little Tabby (Grammy)
Sissy Tabby (her siblings)
Friends: Dudley Puppy
Kitty Katswell
Keswick
The Chief
KIL-R
Jack Rabbit (formerly)
Enemies: D.O.O.M.
The Chameleon
Bird Brain
Jack Rabbit
Love Interests: Unnamed ex-husband (deceased)
Quote: "I don't smile. If you ever see me smiling, call the paramedics, I'm violently ill"

Family

Parents: Beatrice Wildstripe (mother, deceased)
Martin Wildstripe (father, deceased)

Grandparents: Grammy (Grandmother)

Siblings: Ricardo, Nicholas, Buzz, Drew (younger brothers)
Stephanie, Emily, Delaney, Kimberley, Wendy (younger sisters)

Other: Robert, Matt, Bobby, Maury (uncles)
Connie, Sarah, Leah, Kelsey, Carmine (aunts)
Edison, Lavender, Don, Judith (cousins)

Production Information

First appearance: Purr-fect Partners
Last Appearance: T.U.F.F. Break Up
Voiced by: Stephanie Beatriz

Tabitha Wildstripe is a supporting character of T.U.F.F. Puppy. She's The Chief's assistant but becomes a part time field agent after Chilly Dog as The Doomies was her first field assignment. Tabitha displays a harsh attitude toward others and is almost never seen smiling unless it's derogatory. She often assists Dudley and Kitty on their missions.

Character

Tabitha is an assistant/agent at the Turbo Undercover Fighting Force, and is the most on task worker. She is a tough and violent member as she normally picks fights with others and is usually never happy. She is shown to have a weakness when people find her taking care of her grandmother, with her being actually nice. She is seen to despise family events since her younger siblings are cheery balls of energy that never go to sleep, never shut up, and never stop watching a stupid baby show, as Tabitha puts it.

Personality

Tabitha has a harsh tone with everyone, except with her grandmother. She often threatens people as an act to silence them upon witnessing something that's out of character for Tabitha or she does it when someone annoys her. She is a hardworking, harsh, no joke girl who takes her job very seriously. She believes in "no man left behind" unless they're goofing off, then she believes in "every man for themselves". She is barely seen smiling and has even told Dudley to call the paramedics if she is ever seen smiling. If she ever smiles, it's an ingenue one and is being forced. However, in groups or certain circumstances, she smiles or smirks with the other characters. Her work ethnic could be because she wants her parole to expire quicker, which is why she has her job in the first place. However, she actually enjoys her job as she wanted to stay once her parole was up. She was shown to be giddy in The Doomies, mostly from it being her first field mission. Her attitude could be a result of her short marriage to her ex whom wasn't all that nice to her; however, she's happier now that they're divorced and he's dead.