Thirty minutes later we pulled up to the front door of the studio and I don't know why but I was surprised to see fans, a lot of fans. Some even had signs I saw a Tribal Chief one and a one that side The Wild One. Roman and Paul assessed the situation around us. Danny got and went around and stood in front of the door waiting for further instructions.

"We have time to meet the fans?" I asked not caring if it was Paul or Roman who responded. People were screaming at Paul because they could see him through the front windshield the rest of the windows were tinted but I knew they knew we were in here.

"There enough security?" Roman asked Paul.

"Yes, my Tribal Chief," Paul answered. Roman looked to me.

"We can take a few minutes to meet with them," he told me and for some reason that put me at ease.

"We're ready Paul," Roman said. Paul got out of the car and the fans got a bit louder. He and Danny exchanged a few words while Paul put the titles over his shoulders. Danny opened the door and Roman slide out. He stood up blocking my way. He adjusted his suit and the crowd was yelling at them some raising the one to the sky. Once Roman seemed to be okay with the situation he turned around and reached his hand back into the car for me. I placed my hand in his and tried to be as elegant as I could sliding out of a vehicle in a dress that I wasn't all used to doing. I stepped out and stood next to Roman the crowd cheering for me. I assess the people around me and just to my right a girl maybe twelve with my shirt on and a sharpie in hand. I let go of Roman's hand and went in that direction. About six people including Paul and Danny moved in my direction with me. Roman signed a few things on the same side but up from me.

I sighed the girl's shirt and she spoke a little but I could see the shock on her face. I signed more items, took pictures, and listen to people scream different things at me. I went over to the other side and did the same thing. I answered some of the questions I got and turned down a few date proposals.

"We need to go," Paul whispered over my shoulder.

"Okay," I told him. I was signed another shirt as a guy over that person shouted at me.

"Briar, can I get your number? Please can I get it," he said trying to shove his pen and paper over the shoulder of the person in front of him. "Please I need to go out with you, please give me your number I'll change your whole world," he said everyone was looking at him annoyed as he was being rude and so loud. I looked over my shoulder at Roman who was waiting for me. I turned back to the guy.

"Sure," I said grabbing his paper and pen. He looked like wasn't expecting that. I smirked as I wrote on the notepad then handed both items back.

"Sorry everyone, got to go," I told them then rejoined Roman who very openly took my hand pulling me close to him. We got inside and were greeting by a bunch of different people; I was shaking hands left and right then we were led to our own dressing room. They had snacks and drinks sitting on the table. Roman, Paul, and I were left alone after being told they'd come get us when we had ten minutes before going on.

"Did you really give that guy your number?" Paul asked.

"Not a chance," I answered sitting down next to Roman.

"What'd you write then?"

"Paul," Roman warned.

"Sorry My Tribal Chief but I always find her responds to just be something else," Paul explained and I laughed.