Epilogue

Leopardstripe had her head lowered. Tears streamed down her face as she gazed down at Rainwhisker from StarClan. Her light gray tabby pelt shimmering with stars. Her body outlined with moonlight, her lush green eyes bright. Tears streamed down her face and she sniffed. Oh my love, I'm glad I get to be with you, but . . . She closed her eyes not wanting to see his death. She winced as she heard a cry of agony and slowly opened her eyes.

She saw Rainwhisker under a branch. His dark blue eyes glazed over and wide. Leopardstripe gave a shaky breath and bounded down to him. She stood beside him, her eyes wide. She saw Rainwhisker get up and leave his body.

"Leopardstripe!" He gasped.

He brushed muzzles with her and licked her cheek, tears streamed down his face.

"I missed you." He whispered.

Leopardstripe pressed her muzzle to his fur, her happiness and sadness.

"I've missed you so much!" She cried.

Rainwhisker pressed closer to her and wrapped his tail around her. His dark gray fur, glittering with stars. Leopardstripe buried her face into his fur.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." He murmured and licked her head.

Leopardstripe smiled and looked up at him, her lush green eyes filled with happiness. She lead him to StarClan and he entwined their tails together.

"Together forever, my love." He purred.

She purred and pressed against him as they padded to StarClan.

"Together forever . . ." She murmured.

They made it to their destination and Rainwhisker looked around in amazement and wonder.

"It's beautiful here." He breathed.

Leopardstripe nodded and smiled.

Together forever . . . I love you Rainwhisker. I'm glad we're together . . .

----------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!!!

Well this book is done and also the series. I won't be making a fourth book. Sorry if you liked it!!

I'm working on other books that I still haven't published so yeah.

Check out Shyspirit's Prophecy

I'm not taking requests for my art book, sorry.

Till next time . . .

May StarClan light your path! :)