°˖✧˚ʚ Five ɞ˚✧˖°

Zacznij od początku

I am being careful. I just need to be there when Kacchan calls me, even if it's meaningless in the end, just like earlier today when he was interrogating me. Izuku thought, his face scrunched.

"Well, Izuku is the only one with a Client, so I guess he's the only one who needs to be careful." Mina reassured the other female.

"Indeed."

"I think he's doing fine. If Midoriya's anything, he's careful." Denki claimed, moving toward the girls and leaving Izuku alone in his thoughts.

"You of all people would know what he was thinking, I know when you use your power." Momo said back.

Izuku removed his hands from his ears and his wing away from his face as he listened to his friends talk about him while he was right behind them. Izuku began to reconsider everything: the charm, the uses of it, how many times he had to go down to Earth to protect versus how many times he went down just because of Katsuki's desire when he wasn't in mortal danger. He couldn't understand why the blonde hated him so much but then again, called on him when it wasn't to do his job. He didn't want to get punished but he knew he wasn't supposed to ignore the pain in his eye. It was his Mission to help his Client in any way possible, and he would complete it. Looking at his friends still in conversation, he expanded his wings and flew away toward the sun while wiping some tears from his eyes, hoping he would find some space to be alone.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"You ready to go, Bakugo?" Eijiro asked as Katsuki walked up beside him.

"Yeah, yeah ready." Katsuki responded before they both started walking towards the redhead's house.

"Where did you go after Homeroom? I didn't see you until later."

"You heard what I said to Aizawa, I had to use the damn restroom."

"For that long?"

"Tch, well yeah."

"Alright, alright fine. Let's drop that subject." Eijiro advised, scratching the inside of his ear.

"You're the one who brought it up, stupid."

"I suppose you're right, heh!" Eijiro chuckled, making Katsuki want to smile from his good energy. He looked in the opposite direction of his friend as he couldn't help a small smile appearing from his lips. Eijiro put his arm among Katsuki's shoulder as they continued to walk along the path until they heard a call from behind.

"Kirishima, wait for me!" Ochaco waved to the two boys.

"Oh, Uraraka! Hi!" Eijiro waved back, running over to her and hugged her with both of them bouncing up and down. Katsuki's smile had already dissolved from seeing Ochaco, but his demeanor only became even more bitter when he had forgotten that she, along with the two of them, had to walk together and be in Eijiro's house.

I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous. I just don't want her around, she looks so annoying. Katsuki told himself, trying not to make himself feel selfish.

"Hi, Bakugo." Ochaco greeted the teen calmly.

"Hey." Katsuki answered quickly, avoiding looking her in the eyes.

Ochaco confusingly tilted her head while looking up at Eijiro, who just shrugged, knowing that his friend could be reserved sometimes. The three of them started walking again, with Katsuki walking ahead of the others, a bit pissed off.

Gosh, I wonder what Bakugo could be going through right now. I know Kirishima told me the bits and pieces I needed to know to help, but I fear this could be a lot bigger than both of us imagine, Ochaco thought as she clenched her fists in determination, her round eyes squinting, But I'll the best I can to give a helping hand! I'll make sure Bakugo feels better, no matter what.