{47} LUMOS LUMOS LUMOS

Start from the beginning

Dumbledore's solemn expression betrayed the gravity of the situation as he addressed the crowd. "I am sure you are all eager to know the results of the hearings. I will not prolong the suspense any further."

Mia's heart pounded in her chest, and she held her breath, her attention fixed on Dumbledore.

"After careful consideration and examination of the evidence," Dumbledore continued, "it has been determined that Rubeus Hagrid is innocent of all charges. He is hereby cleared of any wrongdoing and is free to return to his duties at Hogwarts."

A collective sigh of relief swept through the hall, and Mia's eyes shimmered with joy and relief. She exchanged a beaming glance with Ron and Hermione, and a small, triumphant smile tugged at the corners of her lips. Hagrid was innocent, and justice had prevailed.

Dumbledore's voice filled the hall once more. "As for Lucius Malfoy, the evidence against him is substantial, and he is found guilty of all charges related to his actions involving the Chamber of Secrets. He will be sentenced to a term of imprisonment in Azkaban."

Mia watched as Lucius was led away, her emotions swirling with a mix of satisfaction and tinge of sympathy for his son and wife. She glanced at Sirius, who wore a satisfied yet contemplative expression, and then at Remus, who offered her a reassuring nod. As the proceedings drew to a close, the attendees gradually dispersed, each engaged in their own conversations and contemplations. Mia found herself drawn into conversations with her friends, their shared relief and lingering concerns weaving a tapestry of emotions within them.

But—

Mia's mind raced as she watched Lucius being led away, a complex mix of emotions contending within her. As the commotion slowly subsided, she found herself walking up to Dumbledore and the Aurors.

"Professor," Mia called out to Dumbledore, catching his attention as well as that of the Aurors and Lucius who stood behind him. Their puzzled expressions indicated their confusion at Mia's unexpected intervention.

"I don't think it's fair for Lucius to be sent straight to Azkaban without experiencing what's to come," Mia asserted, her gaze shifting from Dumbledore to rest briefly on Lucius, her expression betraying a hint of something mischievous.

"And what exactly do you have in mind, Miss Potter?" Mad-Eye Moody inquired, noticing the sly glint in Mia's eyes.

"Let's wait until the fourth year before you take him away," Mia suggested with a smirk, locking eyes with Lucius.

"Very well," Dumbledore acquiesced, knowing what she is implying, signaling for the Aurors to allow Lucius to remain within their care.

"Thank you, Professor," Mia said with a hint of satisfaction. She then turned to Lucius, who looked at her with a mix of surprise and uncertainty. "You should see what's coming next, Lucius."

As Mia and Lucius settled back into the gathering, the atmosphere was alive with the murmur of conversations and the anticipation of the next movie. Despite the joviality around them, Mia could sense the weight of uncertainty that lingered in Lucius's demeanor.

A flicker of surprise danced in Lucius's eyes, swiftly overtaken by the steeliness of his usual composure. "What are you trying to do, Miss Potter?" he inquired, his tone frightened and confused.

Mia smiled wryly. "Nothing, It's just..." she said, locking eyes with him. "I have always wondered what will everyone say after seeing you with him. Remember in the fourth year, the graveyard?"

Lucius shot her a piercing glare as she turned and made her way towards the Gryffindor tables, joining her friends. Mia sensed his eyes on her and met his gaze, offering a subtle wink in response. As everyone settled down, Dumbledore announced the beginning of the third movie. The excitement and anticipation in the room were palpable. The third movie title was shows.