1- minho

easy- Camila Cabello
i was really inspired by this song while writing this tbh i've been listening to it a lot recently anyway i hope you enjoy:)

                            *******************

you and minho had been dating for about a year and a half  and you guys had just recently just moved in together.he isn't really a very touchy person which you really don't mind as you knew he loves you and that's all the mattered.

you we're currently sitting in the sofa in your living room watching a movie while minho was at work.you had been feeling a bit insecure recently but didn't want to burden minho with it so you didn't say anything to him about it. you dint really have much energy to do anything so you were just sat around all day not doing much.

it was around 6pm when minho came home from work as he walked in through the front door you turned your head towards him and said "hey how was work" in a soft tone he took his shoes off and walked into the living room sitting in the sofa next to you with a little space in between you both which was a usual thing to happen and looked at you "it was good how was your day" he's said taking his phone out "mmh yeah it was fine" you reply turning your attention back to the movie you were watching.

you sat there in silence for a moment when you started feeling upset for some unexpected reason and starting over thing and feeling a bit insecure. you get up from the sofa and start to walk to the bathroom but before you could leave minho asked "y/n we're are you going" he says turning is he's back to look at you "oh i'm just going to the bathroom" you reply trying not to sound too upset.he just looked at you a little unsure but he ended up just nodding his head a little and turning back to his phone. you walk to the bathroom and walk inside and close the door locking it behind you

you walk over to the sink and look at yourself in the mirror your hands clutching onto the side of the sink. soon enough tears were starting to fall down your face and you were just standing there crying as quietly as you could so minho couldn't hear you. you had been over thing about your relationship recently for no good reason except you were letting things get to your head.

you were in the bathroom for a good 10 minutes before minho starting getting worried that you weren't coming back so he got up from the sofa throwing his phone on it as he stood up and walked over to the bathroom to check up on you and knocked on the door

you were still crying when you heard the knock you turned your head toward the door stopping any sounds you were making "y/n baby are you okay you've been in here for a while" you he minho say still knocking on the door trying to open it but it not opening as the door is locked "oh um yeah everything's fine" you say sounding like you'd been crying,cursing yourself on the inside for sounding like that.when minho heard you speak he could hear that you had been crying so he said in a soft tone  "y/n open the door please i know you've been crying".

you know he can tell that you've been crying but you say "i haven't been crying i'm fine" you say sounding clearly not fine.minho just sighs after you say that "y/n please open the door don't act like your okay when your clearly not" he says trying to sound as gentle as he can. after a couple of moments of not moving you walk over to the door and unlock it walking over to bath and sitting in the side of it looking at the ground as he opens the door.

he opens the door and closes it behind himself walking inside seeing you sitting on the edge of the bath.he walks over to you and crouches in-front of you grabbing onto your head and he gently rubs his thumb against the back off it "what's wrong" he asked slightly concerned about you. you stay silent not daring to look at him "it's nothing,it's stupid" you say to him "it's clearly not nothing or stupid if your sitting in here crying" he says to you "so i'll ask again what wrong why are you crying" he says softly. you once again stay in silence before taking a deep breath before saying "i dunno i've just been feeling i dunno weird recently and insecure i dint know why i think i've been just thinking to much" you say tearing up again "it just it's stupid it's um.... you don't really hug me or hold my hand and stuff like that you know it stupid i'm just over thing" you say to him tears falling down your face deleting embarrassment that your even crying about it.

you just looks at you not saying anything and then he brings his hands to your face and starts wiping your tears away and looks at your with a loving look "it's not stupid baby" you say your stomach fluttering a little at the nickname he gives you "there's no need to be embarrassed okay i'm sorry i made you feel that way okay" he says leaving kiss on your cheek then your nose and then a quick kiss on your lips. when he does that you look at him with a slight smile "i'm sorry for crying" you say leaning forward resting your head on to his shoulder nuzzling your head into his neck. he melt into your body when you do this wrapping his arms sound your waist "you don't need to apologise for crying okay just tell me if you feel like this instead of dealing with it on your own" he says leaving a kiss on your temple.

"let's go sit on the sofa and we can cuddle or something like that so you feel better"he says to you after a while of just sitting there. you nod your head in agreement and you both get up and walk out of the bathroom smiling your way back to the living room sitting down back into the sofa. you sit down next to him wrapping your arms sound his waist resting your head against his chest,he wraps his arm around your shoulder pulling you close leaving a kiss on your forehead "i love you,you know that right don't you ever forget that" he say to your softly "yeah i know i love you too" you reply with a smile feeling a lot better now being in minhos arms.
                       ***********************

this is the first story thing i've ever written so i am so sorry if this is bad but if you read and enjoyed thank you so much :)))

-1185 words

—nikova 🤍