Ben's decision

Now it was over 3 months since Ben became king of Auradon, and Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos living here.

One day Ben let bring his girlfriend and her friends to his office with important news and questions.

" Okay, I wanted you to come because I decided to let come four more kids from the island to Auradon " the VK looked shocked and surprised.

" Your sure Ben ? " " Yes, I already planned that before, and I wanna do that, before I will get to much work as new king. And I wanted ask you if you know them and think it will be okay now, if they are here and if it would get problems " .

" Alright go on Ben " said Mal.

Ben smiled and took his list

" First, Hannah Westergaard daughter of Hans.  "

" Well we never had much contact with Hannah, but all we know it that she is playing the most evil girl in the land but without her friends she can do nothing " said Evie.

" And gave it ever problems with other people ? " " Not that we know " said Jay and shrugged.

" Okay good, next Sandy Sanderson daugher of Winniefred Sanderson and Jackie Hook daughter of Capitan Hook ".

" Hannah's Besties ? " they all was thinking.

" Well positive to say, Jackie isn't that much worse like her brother Harry, if she isn't hanging up with Hannah and Sandy, she was stealing things for her father, like i did for my old man, she is fine but I  would be careful that she doesn't make long fingers" said Jay.

Ben nodded " And Sandy ? " " She is wicked and annoying but she won't make trouble I think " said Carlos.

" Because of her creepy mom and aunts was children always running away screaming from Sandy, but it will be okay "

" Okay good " " Who is the number four Ben ? " asked Mal.

" Four and last of my list, Gemma daughter of Gothel "

Carlos laugh and put his hand on Jay's shoulder " Well Jay happy ? " Jay glared at Carlos.

" What do you mean ? " asked Ben confused.

" Well Gemma is first in love in Jay or is afraid of him ? " " Why ? " asked Jay.

Mal and Evie smirked.

" Well if we had went in to the beauthy shop of her mom or meet her on the street, she always get nervous when she saw Jay, and seem to be afraid and scared, more than always ".

Jay look angry at his friends " Okay, but she is okay or ? " asked Ben and tried to swap the theme.

" Yes, to be honest, it she wouldn't have the pale skin and black hair, we was thinking she was like Rapunzel a stolen Princess, because she never had do what well..... mean or wicked. She didn't even go to the School, she is is making home schooling and is mostly the time by her mother, so short say, Gemma is more like a Auradon girl ".

Ben smiled " Good then we let them come " said Ben and smiled.

And one week later they came.

A big thank you to my friend Ruuubby12 which I made and talked about this mentioned OC's and we talked a lot 😘😘😘😘😊😊😊.