Part 9

still Justin's pov:
the ambulance quickly came and took her off the floor and put her in the car. "EXCUSE ME SIR WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND STAYING? {yes i said girlfriend}" "Calm down, she'll be fine." He gave me the address and everything so I quickly got in my car and started driving to the hospital. Once I got there I ran too the front of the desk. "ROOM NUMBER FOR SAVANNAH WILLIAMS PLEASE"
"Room 20 sir" I ran too the room and knocked. "Come in" I heard the doctor say. I walked in and savannah was laying down sleeping. She looked so cute I couldn't stop staring at her. She opened her eyes a little bit, and saw me. Then she opened her eyes all the way. "H-hi Justin.." She said in a sleepy voice. "Hi baby girl, how are you?"
"I-im g-good what happened??" She asked "well you tried to uhm.. kill your self." I said slowly. "Oh it didn't work? damn it" she said. that made me so sad. "Savannah don't say that! Look at me, I'm so happy you're alive if you weren't I would've literally died. You made me so scared. I thought you weren't gonna make it! Don't ever say or do that again okay?" "Okay." She said. "Are you hungry?" I asked , "no I'm fine , thank you." "anytime. after this you're coming to my house got it?" "Um so you're not gonna hurt me anymore right?" "Never! I'm so so so sorry. I will never do anything like that again. I-I love you."

Savannahs pov:
"I-I love you." I listened to those words carefully. "I um love you too.." he gave me the biggest hug ever it was so cute. but he was kinda hurting me because he was squeezing me tight. "Um Justin you're kinda hurting me.." "OH MY GOD SORRY SORRY IM SO SOR-" I cut him off and giggled, "it's okay Justin!" And I smiled. "Oh my god your giggle and smile I can't you're too adorable" "aw that's so cuteee" I said. He blushed and tried to cover it. "AWW IS JUSTY BLUSHING?" "JUSTY?" I said laughing then she started blushing, "AWW IS SAVY BLUSHING?" Then we both started laughing. The doctors released me and we started driving home. I think I'm falling for Justin...