༝ ˚ 。⋆𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄⋆。 ˚ ༝

"What? Why?"

Sebastian asked.

Sereia had just asked him to give her one of his textbooks and he looked utterly baffled by the question, and the fact that she was actually speaking to him without being asked to.

"Just do it."

Sereia said a bit more firmly.

"Which one?" "It doesn't matter just give me one."

She snapped and Sebastian hurriedly threw open his bag and pulled out his Potions book. A heavy book, he slid his copy of "Advanced Potion Making" over to her. She grabbed it quickly and stood, marching after Imelda.

"What are you- Hey!"

Sebastian snapped as she made off with the book but Sereia looked over her shoulder at him and gave him a narrow eyed sharp look that told him not to interfere.

Her stride moved quickly as she caught up with Imelda who stood chatting to some other Slytherins. They were laughing and mocking Sereia's book.

"Imelda!"

Sereia's voice cut through their gossip like a knife with smooth butter. Imelda turned, sly grin on her face, ready to through some sort of crude insult Sereia's way.

She didn't get the chance.

Sereia had raised "Advanced Potion Making" Over her head and brought it down on Imelda's face, hitting her nose and shattering it with a sickening crack.

Imelda fell back from the blow, landing on her back on the hard marble ground. Her scream pierced the chatter of the great hall which fell silent almost instantly.

Gasps and hushed words filled the air. Sereia's girp on the book, which was now stained at the corner that struck Imelda's face, with blood, remained firm. Sereia's hooded gaze looked down at Imelda as she brought her finger up to touch her broken nose with a sob.

"Oh my god..."

A Slytherin student said as they watched Imelda's finger make contact with the shattered cartilage. Imelda whimpered as she felt the sting of her fingers make contact with the now gaping wound where her nose was.

"...no..."

She cried as she drew her finger back and saw them stained with crimson blood.

"What did you do...."

Sebastian was at Sereia's side in no time. When he handed her his book this was obviously not what he was expecting her to do with it. A shrieked sob fell from Imelda's lips as she shuddered and stricken breaths fell from her lips.

"Out of the way!"

Marina.

Marina and Professor Weasley made their way through the crowd of students. Sereia raised the book in her hand above her head once more, ready to hit Imelda again.

"Sereia don't!"

Sebastian grabbed her wrist quickly to keep her from hitting the other Slytherin. Imelda flinched, holding her hands over her face to protect herself from Sereia if she hit her again.