So, that we could talk without any interruption .....

And yeah .... You heard it right .... Karan's doc is my school friend ..... A friend who was two years senior to me .... And one of the sources through which I got to know all of the truth about Karan's drama .....

And yes being the serious and professional guy that he is .... He is not going to talk to me or address me as a friend till the time we are in hospital ....

But at the same time he wouldn't stop freaking out and getting scared of me ....

I wouldnt blame him also entirely .... The Kaali roop that he saw of mine when I was trying to extract Karans information from him ....

Would scare the life off of anyone .... I really feel sorry for having done that to him but back then I had no other option also ....

As this man of principles was not ready to compromise on his principle of confedentiality .....

Well that is all past and let's just focus on the present ..... )

Doc :

Ma .... Ma'am .... Wo .... Wohh aap ne jo kuch bhi socha tha aur mujhe kaha tha wohh sab sach nikla ..... So, there is hope ..... But .....

Teju :

But what .... And stop stammering and hesitating .... And out with whatever information you have .....

Doc :

Okay ma'am .... But first you have to promise me you wouldn't interrupt and listen carefully to what I have to say and will try to understand .... And you are not allowed to get mad at me ....

( Godd .... this boy .... I really feel sorry for having scared him off so much .... But at the same time I couldn't help stop laughing at his scared face ....

Somehow I controlled myself and spoke .... )

Teju :

Okay .... Fine ..... Shoot ....

Doc :

So , as I said we do have hope .... But how much we cannot say .....

As abhi bhi clearly kuch kaha nahin jaa sakta kyunke swelling abhi bhi bohot zyada hai and wohh kam hone ki jagah aur badhti hi chali jaa rahi hai .....

And on top of that he is having fever also from yesterday .... I think something might have happened yesterday that has upset him .....

I know he seems to be happy right now but that is only after you came .... Before that he didn't even let the nurse or ward boy enter his room ....

In the morning he didn't let anyone even give him a bath or change his clothes ......

Infact the situation was such that .... I had to leave all my other work, to go and see to it that he took all of his medications or rather say I personally had to give them to him .....

But everytime I cannot be there for him ..... It's a huge hospital and there are so many more patients who need my attention much more than him .....

Actually he started acting all strange, from yesterday night .... Right after he came from getting all his tests and everything done ....

Last night also when I was taking rounds I saw he was sad, grumpy and lost in his deep thinking ....

And when I kept my hand on his shoulder just to gain his attention ......

He yelled as if someone might have hit him hard .....

But then after seeing it was me he kept quiet .... So, I thought may be he day dreamed about something bad .... And I just happened to startle him at a very wrong timing ....