If I had it my way, Emily and I would be long gone from here, to a safer location that's not crawling with Argents. I reached the front door but before I could even knock, the door came swinging open revealing Scott. He must have heard me pull in.

"Hey." He says in a low tone, obviously not happy to see me. 

I nod my head and he steps aside to let me in. I could see his body tense as I moved passed him into the house and then into the kitchen.

Emily sat at the kitchen table while Stiles stood next to her and Sean stood leaning against the counter. All three looked up at me as I walked in but I first noticed Emily's slight smile.

"Nice of you to join us." Sean said in almost a mocking manner and I almost rolled my eyes. 

I could see Emily shooting lasers at Sean with her eyes, annoyed that he was already trying to pick a fight with me.

"All right children, lets go through this again." Stiles says, not comfortable with all the tension in the air.

"Wait, go through it again?" I ask confused.

"Yes, I'm sorry. They couldn't wait for you." Emily said quietly while rolling her eyes.

I tried to not let it effect me but it still pissed me off that these idiots, excluding Emily, couldn't wait five minutes to talk about something so important as Emily's first full moon. 

"The only thing we haven't decided is location." Scott butted in. "My first full moon was terrible so we could only expect hers to be the same or worse."

I stayed silent but nodded my head in agreement. It only made sense that if she turned tomorrow night, her turn would be similar to her brothers because she was blood related. 

I could see Em shift uncontrollably in her seat. She was nervous but I couldn't blame her.

"Derek," Sean started. "There are the old cellars underneath the your old estate that we could use for tomorrow night." 

I nodded my head again, "Yes."

I tensed a little thinking about the cellars. The last time I was down there, Kate was torturing me and forcing me to lie to Emily. Judging by Emily's heartbeat right now, she wasn't exactly excited about the location either.

The Only One ( Teen Wolf )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara