Loud roars of applause and whistles erupted in the entire room, making JJ snap out of his trance. The woman was finished dancing, JJ didn't even notice. Finishing his long forgotten shot in hand, the taste has been diluted due to the ice melting making the shot not as strong as JJ liked.

“Hey handsome, wanna have fun?” A soft, mellow yet seductive voice asked from his side. It was the woman that danced on the pole. Cheers and whistles from the boys filled their small booth, with Ethan beside him clapping his back and congratulating him. JJ chuckled, his eyes roaming around the table. Everyone seemed to be ecstatic about the woman's sudden declaration except for a certain blond. Simon had an expression on his face that JJ couldn't describe, but the moment their eyes met; the expression long disappeared and was replaced with a supporting grin.

“Well?” The voice called out again, and suddenly his facade of himself started kicking back in. He stood up, smiling as he wrapped his arm around the woman's waist. “See you boys.” He said before they both walked away, with his hand on the woman's ass cheek giving the soft flesh a teasing slap earning a surprised noise from the woman before she erupted into giggles.

Just because he wanted to dick Simon down, doesn't mean he'd decline the offer. Maybe having sex with this girl that has Simon's features would take the thirst away.

After getting past a crowd that either  cheered or glared at JJ, they stopped at a  room that JJ will assume where customers will get special treatment from the dancers. It was in a secluded area, an area that a customer couldn't access unless they had an employee as company. The moment the door closed behind them, the woman, who JJ had yet to learn the name of, jumped at him. Slamming him to the door as she captured his lips in a kiss and JJ kissed back. As they exchanged saliva, JJ's hands travelled across her body, landing on her ass and kneading it as if he was an Italian making pizza. He couldn't help but taste the flavoured lipstick on her lips, Simon wouldn't have that on his lips. At best, the man only wore chapstick of his own with no ounce of flavouring or colour in them. Just balm that kept his lips soft and kissable.

Frowning at sudden thoughts of Simon in his mind as he's about to dick a girl down, JJ lifted the girl up, who wrapped her legs around his waist. Thank God he works out, he wonders if Simon would be this easy to lift—No, bad JJ.

This sudden change of position gave JJ the power to be the dominant once more. He walked them to the bed, their kissing still continued, his cock hardening at the soft clothed cunt against him. JJ, not so gently, dropped the woman down to the bed. Who moaned in return, presenting herself to JJ like a mutt in heat. JJ would be lying if he said the whole scenery in front of him wasn't asking his dick harder than it already is. It didn't help that as he watched from above, the woman's bright red lipstick was smeared across the sides of her lips, her blue eyes hazily watching JJ as she took off her bra which made her breast fall to the sides. This should have made this cock harden even further but the thought of another blond in her place, lips red from kissing, blue eyes focusing on him; that was what made JJ's boner say bonjour to the woman laid beneath him.

The woman seemed to notice his reaction because she cooed and crawled towards JJ who stood at the foot of the bed, frail hands gripping the hem of his pants. Rubbing his cock through the cloth, the woman batted her long blond lashes at him, looking at JJ with pleasing blue eyes. JJ nodded, as the woman pulled his pants down, he asked.

“What's your name?”

“It's Simone. Yours?”

“Call me JJ.”

Well he's fucked, the girl he's trying to fuck has the same name of his best friend? Yeah, this is going to be hard. They say that it's bad to imagine someone else in your lover's place while you both fuck but Simone isn't his lover and she wouldn't be able to read his thoughts, so what's the danger there?