Swadheenta, sensing the gravity of the situation, agreed, saying, Of course. Adarsh proposed a meeting time, At 2 pm, my office. Is it okay for you? Swadheenta assented, Sure, I'll be there.

With that, they both concluded the call, setting the stage for a crucial discussion that could potentially unravel the truth behind Kishore Sethi's actions.

As Swadheenta entered Adarsh's office, Nikunj, his PA, greeted her.

Yes ma'am? Nikunj inquired, his tone polite.

Swadheenta smiled and replied, Actually, mujhe Mr. Sinha se milna hai.

Nikunj raised an eyebrow, Are you Miss Ramakrishnan?

Swadheenta nodded, and he extended his hand with a smile. Hello ma'am, I am Nikunj Adarsh sir ka PA;  sir ne mujhe bataya tha. Chaliye, main aapko unke cabin tak le chalta hoon.

Shaking hands with Nikunj, she followed him towards Adarsh's cabin. Nikunj knocked, and Adarsh's voice called, Come in.

They entered, and upon seeing Swadheenta, a warm smile spread across Adarsh's face. He acknowledged Nikunj, You can leave, Nikunj, and please get two cups coffee for us.

Nikunj nodded and left the cabin, leaving Swadheenta and Adarsh alone. Adarsh gestured towards the chair, Please, have a seat.

Swadheenta gracefully settled into the chair as Adarsh took his place behind the desk. He initiated the conversation, Hello, Miss Ramakrishnan. I hope you are fine.

I am good, Mr. Sinha. Thank you, she replied with a smile. And please call me Swadheenta.

Adarsh chuckled, Same to you.

Swadheenta looked a bit confused, Huh?

He grinned, You can also call me Adarsh. Mr. Sinha is giving me old age vibes.

They shared a laugh.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

The aroma of coffee filled the room, creating a somewhat calming atmosphere. He asked being serious, So Swadheenta tum is case ke baare mein kya jaanti ho? 

Swadheenta explained, Actually, 2 mahine pehle mere colleagues ke paas yeh case aaya tha, but Kishore Sethi bribed him, so he backed out from the case. Uske kuch din baad mujhe pata chala iss baare mein. Toh maine un bastiwalon se baat kari, and pata chala ki jiss jagah Kishore Sethi mall bana raha hai, vo jagah un bastiwalon ki hai. Aur Sethi vaha illegal construction kar raha hai.

Adarsh nodded, absorbing the information. So, you've been involved in this case for a while. What made you take it up?

Swadheenta's eyes reflected determination as she replied, I believe in justice, Adarsh. These people deserve to live in their homes, not on the streets. And Sethi must be held accountable for his actions.

Adarsh appreciated her commitment and nodded in agreement.

Adarsh looked at Swadheenta and said, Inn sab mein police ka kitna role hai? to which she replied, Maine uss area ke police station mein pooch taach ki, par uss police wale ne koi report hi nahi likhi thi.

Adarsh nodded in understanding and muttered, Looks like sab ka system clear karna padega. Determined to expose the corruption within the police department as well, he decided to gather information on the police officer in charge.

He dialed a number, and Nikunj promptly entered the room.

Adarsh asked, Nikunj, Gulmohar Vihar [Imaginary name] ke police station ka incharge kaun hai? to which Nikunj replied, Sir, vaha ka incharge Varun Singh hai.

Adarsh further inquired, Aur uske past records kaise hai? Nikunj handed over the files on Varun Singh, saying, Sir maine uss ki puri nikali hai.

Adarsh looked at him surprised and he says, I thought you might need it that's why saying this he smiled sheepishly, he contiues and says, sir vo aadmi ek number ka corrupt police officer hai, paiso ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai. Aaj tak 50 se zyada cases usne report hi nahi kiye hai, uske badle usne logo se paise le liye.

Adarsh clenched his jaw in frustration, the revelation confirming his suspicions about the depth of corruption involved in the case. He looked at Swadheenta whose face shows the determination and asked Do you have documents related to this case?

She nods her head and says, Yes, I have the documents lekin FIR ki bhi toh ek copy chahiye hogi jo hamare paas nahi hai.

Adarsh looked at her and smirked, Vo tum muhj par chod do just trust me okay.

Swadheenta nodded in agreement, appreciating Adarsh's commitment to exposing the truth.

Adarsh says, Mera pura support hai tumhare saath just make sure ki tum safe raho baaki ke evidences collect karne mein help karunga. Okay!

She smiled at him and nods her head, and then Adarsh asked Nikunj to drop Swadheenta at her house safely.  When she left his expression tightened, realizing the extent of corruption. He says, This is worse than I thought. I need to make the move fast.

Hello! everyone!

Tell me how's the chapter. Do read it!

And Vote for it

Thank You!