Hello guys, check this store out from my Roxy girl! Super cute ng items.

He saw the thumbnail featuring Roxy in a silly pose, sporting a weird hairstyle against a poorly edited background, all under the name "Roxytrends.ph."

"Pffft! What the Hell! Baduy!" he exclaimed.

He was supposed to open the link but hesitated, realizing he was using his personal account. That's when he decided to create a dummy account with the intention of making fun of the dumb looking girl in their class.

"Dark Grey." he muttered to himself, as he clicked the 'Join' button.

"Get niyo na mga bhie! Hubadera proof, rampa proof for only 300 pesos!"

His jaw almost dropped to the floor as he saw Roxy on the screen, wearing a tight leather strapless dress that accentuated her curves.

"Uy may bago tayong suki, Dark Grey new comer! Baka trip mo tong Denim Dress?"

He felt like she was speaking directly to him with a huge smile on her face that somehow hypnotized him. Without hesitation, he typed, "MINE DENIM DRESS."

"Yours na Dark Grey! Send na lang screenshot and mode of payment, are you here to stay?"

"I'm not going anywhere," he said, smiling. As her live selling continued, Archie purchased all the items Roxy showcased.

MINE SLING BAG

MINE BLACK DRESS

MINE TOTE BAG

MINE BIKINI RED

"What the fuck?" Archie realized he had purchased all the items Roxy sold in her live selling. "What the hell just happened?"

"And that's it mga suki! Special thanks and special mention kay Dark Grey sa dami ng minine mo!"

Archie smiled as he heard her mention 'Dark Gray,' feeling that Roxy was directly addressing him and expressing gratitude for his purchases.

Minutes later, he received a message notification:

Roxytrends.ph: Hi Suki! Bali Php4,375 lahat, anong mode of payment mo?

Archie smirked as he recalled the things he had done as Dark Gray for Roxy. If he hadn't been caught by Z, he was confident he would still be her top miner.

Suddenly, his phone rang; it was Ria on the other line. "Oh shit." He thought as he immediately answer the phone. "Hey Ate Ria, I'm on my way na."

"Mga ilang minutes pa kaya, mainit na ulo nito ni buntis," Ria said.

Archie checked his watch. "15 minutes Ate."

"Okay, ingat," Ria said as she ended the call.

"San na raw siya?" Roxy asked with an annoyed face, struggling to zip up her denim shorts.

"On the way na raw, alam mo kung affected ka sa nabasa mo sa chat ng nanay niya bakit di mo kausapin," Ria said, engrossed in her phone.

Roxy rolled her eyes, offering no response as she forcefully closed her denim shorts. Ria gasped upon turning to Roxy, who was wearing a floral tight shirt and denim that were obviously not a good fit.

"Roxanne, ano ba yang suot mo? Puputok ka na diyan eh!" Ria exclaimed at her sister.

"Grabe ka naman ate, kasya pa naman eh," Roxy answered back, obviously offended by her sister's remark regarding her body.