𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑶𝑮𝑺

Start from the beginning

Sukuna paused for a moment a dark laughter escaping his mouth "then i'll have fun with her." Yuuji grew angry "I'm not going to let you do that." Sukuna spoke again "I bet. But if you're too foucsed on me, your friends are gonna die."

The curse got tired of waiting for them to make a move and sent a harsh attack to Yuuji and Megumi.

"find Kugisaki, and Y/n and get out of here! I'll keep this one busy until you three are out. As soon as you're out, give me some kind of signal...once you do i'll switch with Sukuna" Megumi looked at Yuuji as if he was crazy.

"no way!-" Megumi was cut off by Yuuji "Fushiguro! Please. i wouldn't be able to live with myself if Kugisaki  or Y/n got hurt...or killed."

Y/n stood breathing hard a few cuts on her face "hm...you're not too bad kid." she stated, he smiled "r-really?" he asked, Y/n nodded. The boy smiled launching towards her again, she dodged his attacks as he recklessly swiped at her with his scythe.

  She ducked under his attack and kneed him right in his stomach sending him flying back he almost dropped his scythe. Before he had anytime to recover a sharp kick to the head sent him flying but he was stopped once again when she appeared next to him punching him right in the jaw.

He kidded across the floor and he sniffled now crying. "T-This isn't fair! Y-You're being m-mean!" Y/n sighed at his childish behavior but ignored his crying. He scrambled to find his scythe but it was nowhere to be found, Y/n spoke "this is pretty heavy...small thing like you shouldn't be carrying around." Y/n stated twirling it in her hands.

Y/n looked down at the boy "I think i'll keep it." the boy frowned "no! it's mine! m-mine, m-mine m--mine!" he yelled. Y/n rolled her eyes, even though she had a soft spot for kids she really hated when they whined.

She appeared in front of him dead roses sprotted out around her thorn vines wrapping around the boy as it gripped him tighter "what's your name?" Y/n asked, the boy looked at her with nothing but fear "h-huh?" he asked. Y/n asked again "what's your name?" she asked.

He gulped "F-Funami..." he mumbled gulping, carefully she raised her hand and flinched and tried to cover his face but due to the rose thorns he couldn't move "you did a good job Funami...I'm proud of you." she said gently patting his head.

He looked at her, his eyes slowly going wide "huh..?" Y/n smiled "most curses never give me a run for my money but you managed to get a few scratches on me so i'm proud of you" she stated.

His lip trembled as he cried again globs of tears streaming down his face, Y/n gently placed him down "keep working on your technique and you could probably beat me." she smiled lying through her teeth the curse slowly stopped crying as he looked at her "c-can I hug y-you?"

Y/n nodded and the boy hugged her tightly a warm feeling spread through his chest, his body slowly went limp as Y/n carefully placed his now dead body down "rest well Funami..." she said carefully pulling the knife out of his back.

She saw the spirit of a child float around looking lost she gently tapped it. It looked at her "look a way out" she said pointing to the light shining through a doorway. The spirit ran (floated) to the light taking one last look back at Y/n who waved goodbye him.

The spirit floated through the door and Y/n sighed trying her best not to cry "damn crybaby..." she muttered to herself as the darkness went away she saw Megumi and Nobara "hey!" she waved.

Yuuji heard the howl of one of the dogs 'it's Fushiguro's signal' he relaxed his tense muscles as black markings appeared on his body. Sukuna scoffed "what a thoroughly annoying brat."

"What?!" Y/n yelled hearing Megumi's explanation of why Yuuji wasn't here with them "Y/n he doesn't us getting hurt ok?" she threw her hands in the air "I don't give a fuck! what if he can't switch back hm?" she was absolutely fuming "i'm going back in side!" she turned and stormed off but Megumi caught her arm "you can't."