𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑶𝑮𝑺

Start from the beginning

Y/n snapped her fingers and a grey blue mist covered the area and swirled around her before forming a ball and she grabbed it "eh? what are you doing?" Nobara asked in confusion "feeding." Y/n gave a short and simple answer.

Nobara cocked her head to the side "on what" "dead souls" she slowly pushed the slow rotating ball of gas into her chest a small glow covering her for a moment.

Nobara watched in shock "what do you mean?" Y/n shivered muttering "i'll never get used to that." She turned her attention to Nobara "when someone has died I can feel their spirit energy and if it was good or bad. and if it's good they usually pass on, but if they aren't their spirits form a skeleton. And to keep myself looking young and alive I consume their skeletons" she explained.

Nobara tilted her head, y/n continued "it's a little hard to explain but the more skeletons I consume the more cursed energy I have, but sometimes in a rush of bad emotions those skeletons will try to escape but if I calm myself down before they do i'll be fine!" Nobara awed at Y/n's words, but before she could speak both women heard Yuuji and Megumi arguing.

"Quit joking around! We turned around, and the way we got in here was gone!" Yuuji yelled, Y/n tilted her head and walked over while Nobara looked annoyed.

"we won't be able to come back for it later!" Yuuji stated, Megumi shouted "I didn't say to come back for it, I said to leave it behind." Y/n rolled her eyes "is this really the time to be arguing?" though they ignored her.

"I have no intention of risking my own life to save someone I had no intention of saving in the first place!" Yuuji grabbed Megumi's collar now pissed off "No intention of saving him? What do you mean?!" Y/n deadpanned as she clicked her tongue watching them bicker back and forth.

Nobara joined in yelling at the both of them "think about the time and place if you-" before she could finish her sentence she seemingly fell into a black sludge puddle. They both looked over at her while Y/n looked for the dog.

But it was too late it's head was smashed into a nearby wall. A black puddle opened up below Y/n but she quickly jumped up ready to land in a different area but weird hands reached out and grabbed her dragging her down into the puddle "Yuuji!" she called out.

The boy quickly let go of Megumi and tried to run to grab her but she'd already been dragged into the puddle.

Y/n slammed down onto the ground "ack-! fucking hell..." she muttered sitting up. Glancing around she saw nothing but darkness a small light shining down seemingly from nowhere.

"Hm?" she could feel a sharp presence of a curse "you can come out now there's no point in hiding?" she spoke. She heard soft whimpers as a nervous looking boy walked out, he had a large golden scythe grasped in between his fingers.

He had long black hair gold horns wrapping around his head curving upwards, one of his eyes peaked out from his tangled hair he had scared purple eyes and grey skin.

Y/n tilted her head as she stared at him "u-u-um...excuse m-me?" he called out as his legs shook stepping closer to her "yes?" y/n said staring the boy down "y-you won't be mad at me right?" Y/n looked at him in confusion "what?" the boy gripped the scythe tighter his trembling getting worse by the second.

"Y-You won't b-be mad at me when I-I kill you? R-Right?"

Yuuji wrapped his hand with his belt keeping his eyes on the curse 'I can't escape after it's gotten this close!' Yuuji spoke quickly "Hey, Sukuna! If I die, you die too, right? If you don't want that, then help me out!" one of Sukuna's eyes appeared and his mouth opened.

"I refuse! Even if the parts of me inside you die, there are eighteen other fragments of my soul. Still irritatingly enough, I don't have control of this body. If you want to switch, go ahead and switch." Sukuna laughed "but once you do, i'll kill that brat before the cursed spirit can! Then i'll go for that woman and kill her too."