001. back from paris

Start from the beginning

we are going to be back
from paris in a week

does tuesday sound good?

walker
yep
so excited to see my bestie🤗

ryan‼️
do not call me that.

walker
why not

i really thought we bonded with the adam project☹️

ryan‼️
you are making me reconsider
inviting you child

walker
i'm sorryyyyyyyy

so sorry🙏🏻

KARA REYNOLDS's dismal departure from Paris made her want to go back immediately. She had an escape from life for just single moments. That's if you don't include the press following her and her family around.

Being a part of a famous family comes with its consequences, and Kara was willing to face those consequences to be around them.

Kara faced a lot of unexpected attention when she was adopted by Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. She got along quickly with her new younger siblings, and warmed up to her celebrity parents quickly.

She went from being cast in the shadows into a world of fame and spotlight. Endless foster homes led her to Ryan and Blake, who seemed to be the perfect parents for her.

Kara grew up not understanding why the spotlight was always on either her or her parents. She would walk down the streets of the city and notice people asking Ryan for a picture, or she would see paparazzi trying to sneak a shot of Blake.

And of course, questions arose on the internet about Kara, especially as she became older. People wondered why the Reynolds decided to adopt a child, and who she truly was.

Her parents held precautions to protect her from the fame in case she didn't want it. However, Kara held the same passion for acting as her parents, which meant she was inevitable to the spotlight.

Kara got social media and immediately became the internet's next young sensation. Her followers skyrocketed and Kara shined in the spotlight alongside her father.

Kara managed to land two minor acting roles, and planned to only climb up the pyramid of success just like her parents. At fifteen years old, Kara stands at her most successful point.

A girl went up to her after they got a picture with Ryan in Paris. Kara was taken aback, yet honored at the sweet gesture.

Her return home did have some positive aspects though. It was just her and Ryan on the trip to Paris, as it often was. They have a strong bond, and Blake has been busy filming. She has enough time to take care of her siblings, but also has to stay in the area the set is in.

Kara happened to be overjoyed to see her best friend, Caroline Laces. Kara immediately texted the girl the next morning, asking if she wanted to come over.

The doors to Kara's larger home opened, and the blonde girl came rushing inside. Their embrace lasted a couple of long seconds, before a big smile creeped onto her glossy pink lips.

"Tell me all about the trip!" Caroline exclaimed.

Before Kara could actually answer, Caroline interrupted. "How many fans did you meet? Oh my gosh, were there any cute French guys? Sorry."

"You're actually like I haven't been away before," Kara laughed, her hands running through her dark curls.

"But you have to tell me."

"A lot of fans were chasing Ryan around, and I met a couple myself. I didn't really see anyone cute though. Paris is beautiful," Kara rambled.

Caroline and Kara eventually found themselves in the kitchen, snacking on whatever they could find. Caroline immediately found the sweets, and was in the process of unwrapping a candy bar while Kara scrolled through her phone at the long polished high table.

liked by karareynolds & others

xoxocarolinelaces my fav is back from paris😘

VIEW COMMENTS

karareynolds i look bad delete that
^vancityreynolds girl no you don't
^karareynolds DAD?!😭
^xoxocarolinelaces crying rn

username she's so pretty

username two pretty best friends

username go karaaaa

username u haven't posted in forever caroline!
^xoxocarolinelaces ik😔

The two girls were still arguing, Kara insisting that she hated the photo Caroline took. The room was filled to the brim with giggles as they took pictures of each other from the worst angles.

Kara called it "her revenge". Their fun came to a halt when Caroline seemed to hear something.

"Are you expecting someone?" Caroline questioned.

Kara heard the noise too. It sounded like someone was wandering through their home. The only other person home besides her and Caroline was Ryan, who was upstairs in his room. They had just walked by him while grabbing something from Kara's room.

"No, but I'll go see who is mysteriously wandering around our home," Kara mumbled.

She got up from her chair and began to investigate.