Chapter 27 Overcoming Identity

Začít od začátku

The four are with Parado and Emu grabs his fists to twist it. They notice Emu can deal with the male Bugster.

"Emu, we leave everything to you. The rest of us can save the player." Ophelia ordered them.

"Okay!" Emu agreed while gripping Parado's hand.

"Ow!" Parado whimpered in pain.

The three approached the Rider player as they flinched and crawled back. "What? What? What!?" It's the sound of a man's voice in panic.

Hiiro and Ophelia grabbed his arms to pull. "This game is dangerous! Cancel your transformation right now!" The genius surgeon ordered him.

"He's right, you're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing it." Ophelia commented while the Rider shoved their arms.

"Leave me alone!" He snapped at them.

"There's a reason why we're stopping you from—" An alarm sound cut off Kanade's voice. She clicks her tongue in annoyance as they break the rule of helping the player. "Tch, they're completely crazy."

"Hi! Poppy Pipopapo and Luna will navigate you through the game!" Poppy and Luna appeared out of nowhere.

"Poppy! Luna-san!" Emu cried out their names after pushing Parado away. He dodges from the surprise attack of Parado.

"It's against the rules to help a player!" Poppy exclaimed and identified three people who violated the rules. She activated her Gashat.

"Tokimeki Crisis!"

"You'll have to have the consequences." Luna declared as her body glowed.

"Henshin!"

"Gashatto! Buggle up! Dreaming Girl, love simulation! Girls are always in a heartbeat crisis!"

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒕-𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔." Luna chants and transforms into her combat mode.

"Gacchoon! Gacchaan!"

"As a popapipupenalty, you will be expelled." Poppy pointed out and readied her weapon.

"Breaking the rules is unacceptable and prepare to face your punishment, rule breakers." Luna announced and summoned her sword.

"Get behind me!" Ophelia yelled and created a barrier to protect them from the attack

𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒔

Ophelia gasps at Luna's closeness and slices the forcefield as it shatters. "Target lock." Luna announced and struck everyone in one slash.

Hiiro cried out in pain and reverted to normal while the two females held their stomachs in pain. "What was that?" The genius surgeon muttered and underestimated their skills.

"Poppy! Luna-san! Stop it!" Emu pleads to stop them from hurting their friends and the patients. Parado attacked him behind and crashed on the pillar.

"We're their navigator!" Poppy and Luna declared while ignoring Emu's begs to cease their fighting against them. "We're the characters that punish those who break the rules!"

The Rider player growled in annoyance at their interference against Parado. "Like I'd let myself be made fun of by game characters!" He dislikes their attitude and tone for looking down on them.

"Stop!" Hiiro yelled to stop him from attacking.

"Stop being stubborn and stay down!" Ophelia scolded the Rider player and decided to tie him down.