𝒫𝒶𝑔ℯ 5 ℴ𝒻 15: 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 1.0

Start from the beginning

"This thang fye" Ivan smirked speaking with a strong Florida accent rolling heavy out of his tongue.

"Oh my God, you need to stop hanging out with your cousin" Ivy rolled her eyes as she help him tie the bracelet around his left wrist. Ivan was gaining street dialect from his older cousin as of late, a person she wasn't much a fan of.

"Mane, chill on ma cuz. He een do nothing to you" Ivan smacked his lips grabbing her chin as he looked down at her pouty glossy lips. She stood below his peach fuzz chin now that he was reaching 5'11 at 15.

"Well I don't like him, when are you going to stop skipping practices? You're going to get kicked off the team Iv" Ivan sucked his teeth holding the bridge of his nose. Ivy looked up at him seeing the way the bracelet looked really nice on his wrist.

"Ivy the season hasn't even started, coach finna be aight" Ivan voice trailed off as they both stood in silence as the footsteps of a student began to make its way down the stairs.

The young figure arrived at the top of the stairs, seeing her legs first Ivan eyes attached themselves to the plump thighs of the young lady who wore really small shorts that made it's way down from the top of the stairs of where they were located.

"Excuse me" The young girl brushed past them without making eye contact, now giving a view of her backside.

"Ow mane! What the fuck!" Ivan hissed from the feel of Ivy punching his arm really hard because she took note of where his eyes were looking at.

"Really Ivan? I saw you looking"

"You tripping, she walked past us, I was making sure she was gone"

Ivy squinted her eyes not buying one word he just said.

"Whatever, I'm leaving, last period is almost over" Ivy huffed with an attitude turning to continue her way down the stairs feeling snatched back by Ivan, meeting his apologetic eyes.

"Ma bad, you know you ma girl and only one shawty" Ivan smiled showing off his green color braces.

"Plus look at chu, you look good in that bih. Shit fye baby" Ivan bit his lips revealing his green braces that glistened from the sunny steel bar window as he spun a giggling Ivy making her short red and white skirt spin around above her athletic legs that were under the tan stockings and white sneakers. She wore her new cheering uniform she helped design as she smirked adjusting her red bow that was wrapped around her brown curly locs, nicely dressed in a high ponytail that fell down to her neck.

"Yeah yeah. Thank you" Ivy waved him off chuckling as she rolled her eyes before Ivan leaned down to plant a soft kiss onto her lips and pepper kisses all over her face squeezing her in a tight hug, hoping that will deleted everything she thought and saw of him.

"Aight now, I'm finna go, Mook outside" Ivan spoke as he slid his black sidekick LX up to reply to his older cousin's text. She huffed hearing him say his name.

"Wait, are you going to Mitchell's party tomorrow?" Ivy asked holding his hand to stop him from walking away.

"Hell yeah, I ain't missing dat. See ya later. Good luck at the game witcha lil cheer and shi" Ivan began to walk down the stairs before turning back around to tell her one more thing.

"Thank you"

It was football season.

"Please let my mom know I'm at the game witchu in case I run out of time"