Part 10: Unknown Feelings

After Dr. Jimmy left Dunk prepared lunch for all three of them. He helped Lego to eat lunch and brought Joong his. Joong was sleeping peacefully and Dunk had to call him few times before he woke up.

"Wake up and eat." Dunk said shaking him. Joong groaned and opened his eyes.

"I'm not hungry." Joong tried to turn around and hide in the blanket but Dunk dragged him back.

"No. You need to take medicine. Hurry amd get up."

Joong got up involuntarily and Dunk fed him the lunch. Then he gave Joong his medicines. After Joong took his medication Dunk put his hand on his forehead to check temperature, but he didn't realise how close his face was to Joong.

"You still have fever-" Just then Dunk realised how close he was to Joong. He looked directly at Joong's eyes. Joong was already looking at him. He was captivated by Joong's deep eyes. Dunk felt his cheeks heating up. He quickly removed his hand from Joong's forehead.

Dunk was about to get up but Joong grabbed his arm.

"Dunk!" Joong's voice was deep and horse. Dunk felt goosebumps rising. He couldn't move. His feet were like glued to the ground.

"Thank you for taking care of Lego. Even though you are not supposed to work today." Joong said sincerely. He was really grateful to Dunk for being there today.

"It's not a big deal." Dunk said. He was feeling something he couldn't describe and he wanted to get out from the room as soon as possible.

"Then, thank you for taking care of me." Joong slided his hand from Dunk's upper arm to his fingers. He held Dunk's hand and smiled at him sweetly.

Dunk blushed more. He caught off guard by Joong's gesture, felt his heart race. He stammered slightly.

"I, uh, it's... really, it's nothing."

Joong's smile deepened, his eyes reflecting genuine gratitude.

"No, Dunk. It means a lot to me. You've been here for us, taking care of Lego and me, even when you didn't have to. I appreciate it."

"Well, you're welcome, Joong. Anything for you and Lego." Dunk tried to take his hand from Joong but the grip tightened. Dunk looked at Joong surprised.

"I need to see what Lego is doing." Dunk found an excuse and freed his hand from Joong's grip. Then he ran out of the room. Joong chuckled and sighed to himself.

"What were you thinking Joong?" Joong said to himself amd went back to sleep.

A/N:
I'm sorry I didn't update in few days. Got caught up with lot of work.

Finally our draught is over. We got So many JoongDunk moments today. I am overflowing with happiness.

I was going to make them kiss today. But then thought it's so soon. May be after some drama and angst they can kiss.,😁😁

Tell me your thoughts on today's part.

I'll see you again. I love you all 😘❤️💋😚