𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐍

Start from the beginning

"The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?"

"I think so." Harry answered before looking down at the trunk and pointing at the two balls inside of it. "What are those?"

Wood took a bat out of the box and handed it to Harry telling him to take it. He took it and Wood released the balls, who were making very weird noising before going to the air.

"Careful now, it's coming back." Wood warned Harry, who used the bat to get the Bludgers away from them.

And to say Wood was impressed was an understatement. "Not bad, Potter. You'd make a fair Beater." He paused watching the Bludger get back to them. "Oh, oh."

"I think my brain is breaking." Jeremy said.

Elena, Lily, his friends and the Mikaelsons all looked weirdly at him.

"What? It's too much information."

Oliver fell to the ground, catching the Bludger, struggeling to get it back to the trunk.

After a few seconds of more struggling, he pushed the ball back inside the box and closed the lids to keep it in the trunk.

"What was that?" Harry asked, eyes wide open.

"Bludger. Nasty little buggers." He pointed at Harry. "But you are a Seeker." He showed Harry the Snitch.

"The only thing I want you to worry about is this. The Golden Snitch." Oliver handed it to Harry. "I like this ball."

"You like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see."

"What do I do with it?"

"You catch it, Harold." Nora said. "Before the other team's Seeker."

"You catch this, the game's over. You catch this, Potter, and we win." Wood said before the Snitch spread its wings and flew up.

"I feel a friendship coming between Nora and Oliver." Caroline voiced her thoughts.

"I don't like to say this but I agree." Rebekah said.

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

They saw the four of them sitting in the Charms classroom. Nora in between Harry and Hermione. Ron was sitting next to Hermione, much to his despleasure.

"One of the wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation or the ability to make objects fly." Professor Flitwick spoke through the class. "Do you have your feathers?" He asked, making Hermione show him the feather that was laying of front of him.

"Good. Now, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. The swish and flick everyone." He said while moving his hand around, and every student who was sitting down copying his movements.

"The swish and flick." He said and everyone once again, did what the professor did. "Good. Oh, and enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then."