Epilogue

"Sagar..You are the curse of my life. For you I lost everything. For you. My parents died. For you,my sister turned into my enemy. Everyone is at risk because of you. I hate you. I hate you the most. I wish I had not fallen in love with you"shouted the girl dressed in pink,as her tears fell. Angry tears.

"Malvika..You said you love me? Is it real?"Sagar asked,as he looked into her eyes..

"You did not hear me. Sagar. I hate you. I had loved you. I had thought of spending my life with you. But now. I hate you. You are a monster Sagar. I wished my mother had not picked you up. After that flood from the forest"she screamed..

He smiled. Right. He was someone her mother picked. She was the princess of the great kingdom of Malav and he was just a child with no name. It was his mother who had named him Sagar. He was trained as a bodyguard of Princesses. Malvika and Mandira..

The cursed child of the kingdom. He was banished by Rajguru from the kingdom after Malvika and Mandira fought badly. Mandira said ,she loves him. And wanted to marry him.

But he had denied. Neither he loved Mandira nor he was going to marry her. Because he had fallen in love with Malvika a long before. And Mandira took it to Rajguru and Commander in chief. They were the guardians until the princesses were of right age to be crowned. After the demise of Queen Meenakshi Devi..

Sagar stood as the curtain moved. He looked at the beautiful flowers that adorned the garden. But found not a single bloom of his liking. He had always loved lotus. Donot know why. It always felt like it was him. Close to him. But there was not a single lotus blooming in the huge garden. There were many roses,many other flowers. Favourites of both princesses. Actually thier choices changes more than the weather. He had even helped planting exotic trees for them many times. But just like the garden,devoid of lotus,he was just a choice.

He remembered the last time he had met Meenakshi Devi. Before her demise. Her words rang in his ear..

"Kumar..Sagar..You must stop them from fighting. At any cost"he had wondered why would they even fight. Are not siblings meant to cherish each other.

But soon he found the reason. Raj guru had taken him inside the library. And books after books he had studied there. The history of the kingdom ruled by Queens. And each time twin flowers bloomed,they had caused the doom of the kingdom. Each time. He had laughed at it. If they had destroyed,then how did the records come to be. Then Rajguru had told him. The ones he see is just copy. There are more than one copy. And they are in many places. Many sages are guarding it.

Sagar had still not believed. But he knew. He was the grey standing in between them. So he trained harder. To protect both of them.

But soon Mandira broke everything. And Rajguru had banished him. But before he had been banished,he found the secret. The secret that he wished he never knew..

Meenakshi Devi had not gone to temple inside forest just like that,during that flood. She had gone after prediction of many sages. That a child with a special fate,would stand between twin flowers to stop the destruction.

And there she had found him. Found? He dared not go into it. Otherwise he might cross the boundary he had. Sagar had left. That night. Disappeared for five years. From sight. From mind. Like he never existed..

But he had to come back. As the coronation of the princess,the younger one. Mandira was going on. Malvika was the eldest. Then why was Mandira being crowned the Queen. He knew the answer long before. So he had come. To save the one he loved. But instead all he got was her words..

He left. Jumped off the building and left.

But next day,a group of rebels appeared outside the gate. Demanding the queen to come. And came Malvika.

Sagar sighed. If he did not know their history,he would have killed Malvika for the folly she did. But he knew better.

Malvika wanted them to surrender. But they did not. Condition. One to one fight. Both fought. Sagar and Malvika. And in her hands,after defeating her,he died. With a stab from back. He smiled. Looking at the figure of Rajguru. He had paid his price. The price of the care he had received from the royal family.

Helped Malvika break the seal on her senses by Mandira's black magic. And had taken the blow. The fight was what he had used. Her sword was taken away the previous night by him,and in its place was a special sword. He had to take that stab. To break the circle. Of never ending disaster.

Mandira looked at the sight with cruel smile. But soon. She felt the fading magic from her. She screamed. But was later arrested. Malvika kept her house arrested for rest of her life.

The rebels left. But soon joined the military to serve the queen. They were actually proficient soldiers. Trained to protect the kingdom and Queen. They served no one but Malvika. Not even Rajguru and Commander in Chief were their match.

Mandira married. Had a son and daughter. And her daughter became the next queen. Malvika ruled until she was grey haired. And guided her niece to rule. And left the world..

Years passed..

After few years again twin flowers bloomed. But magic was thinning. They fought. Malav got divided. Again and again. But at their wake,they left blood always. But the fight had changed. Almost always it came to a man. Who was not him. In some legends,they even married same man. But it always ended for them bad. Malav was long gone. But twin flowers. Their secrets stayed hidden. In many places. No one wished to know anymore. Because it was not needed.

The last time they woke. They almost died in each other's hand. But there were two more who were also following them. The old Rajguru and Commander in chief.. Without any memory. Instictively they followed.

Myth said.. Whenever Twin flowers blooms,blood bath follows..