"Aw thanks and you look hot", she winks and turns to hug her brother.

Xander smiles at her and while the siblings talk, I notice a man approaching us. He grins at me, rubbing off the wrong way instantly.

"Peter", Emma clings on his arm. "Meet Ayla, Xander's wife."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Ayla", he drawls slowly.

"Nice to meet you too Peter", I say politely.

"Ayla, I have a surprise for you", Emma holds my hand and drags me further in the room. "I have invited your friends as well. Emily, Ethan and Kai are all here. I didn't want you to feel lonely. I will be with Peter and Xander may talk business with these people which is really boring. So, I called them for you"

"Emma, that's so sweet of you", I say, touched.

True to her words, all three are here. Emily waves at me and Kai smiles. I approach them with a grin and Kai instantly wraps his arms around me.

"I am so happy that you are here", I tell him.

"I missed you Angel", he says and pulls away. "You look absolutely gorgeous"

"You look sexy Ayla", Emily claims.

"I know right", I smile. "I really thought that I would be bored out of my mind here. Then Emma told me she invited you guys."

"She is such a sweet girl. She told us to surprise you here"

"Hey little sis", Ethan sides hug me.

"Hey Ethan"

Kai holds my hand and pulls me by his side. "How are you?"

"Still alive"

"I hate when you answer like this Angel", he says.

"I am fine Kai", I grin at his seriousness. "How are you?"

"Fine", he drawls. "How is Grey treating you?"

I turn around and find Xander staring at me. "He is an ass"

"Have you talked about divorce?"

"I tried Kai but he doesn't want to let me go", I sigh and look at him.

"I can talk to him...."

"No", I interrupt his phrase. Last time when I went against him, I faced Father's wrath. I have to be careful this time. And I don't want to get Kai hurt because of me.

"It's better if you don't Kai"

"Why?", he notices the fear in my voice. "Is he violent with you Angel?"

"No, he is not", I sigh. "We don't even speak most of the times. I just don't want him to get a wrong impression of you"

"I can see being with him is tiring for you", he touches my cheek gently. "The quicker it is over, it's better for you"

"I will find a way out, don't worry"

"I miss seeing you everyday", he wraps his hand around mine.

"I miss you too Kai", I utter, honestly.

My phone vibrates suddenly. It's a message from Xander.

*Come here*

I raise my head and find him glaring at me. This is the first time he has texted me. And it even sounds like a freaking order.

*Reporting your message as spam and NO!*

"Everything alright?", Kai asks when I place my mobile down.