My Crazy Ex-boyfriend

Chapter one

I woke up to a buzzing noise coming from my phone. "Morning beautiful :)" my ex-boyfriend, Danny, texted me. Why won't he take a hint? I have moved on, I have a new boyfriend, I ignore all of his texts, I don't talk to him at school, and we have been broken up for three months now. I tapped the ignore button and got up to get ready for school. I did my usual routine, straighten my hair, put a thick line of eyeliner on, put on my mascara heavy, and put on a pair of shorts and a tight fitting tank top on. As I walked to school, Danny came up to me.

"Hey gorgeous, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out," Danny asked.

"No, I'm hanging out with my boyfriend, James and just leave me alone, K?" I demanded, as I started to walk faster to get away from him.

Two class periods later, James, my best friend, Alice, my other friend, Lauren, James best friend, Johnny, and I were sitting together in lunch.

"Hey, Abbie, and Abbie's friends. Do you mind if I sit here?" Danny asked walking up to my table.

"Isn't that your ex-boyfriend?" Alice whispered to me.

"Sadly yes," I replied. "No, go sit somewhere else, like with your friends. That is if you have any," I answered him. Everyone broke into laughter.

Danny glared at everyone and then he looked over at me. "Right, well I guess I'll leave you and your friends to have lunch." Danny walked away slowly and kept glancing back at me.

"We'll that was interesting and unexpected. I'll be right back, I gotta go pee," I informed everyone, as I got up and walked toward the bathroom.

"Stop right there!" Danny yelled and grabbed me by my wrists.

"Danny let go! You don't own me, I'm not your bitch!" I exclaimed, getting weird looks from people walking by.

"Yeah, well we'll see about that won't we? I don't want you to date James anymore and I don't want you to hang out with those people, you should date me and hang out with my friends," Danny told me.

"Please let me go! I don't like you anymore, I'm done slitting my wrists over you, I'm over you, I have a new boyfriend, a new life! Why can't you just let that go through your little fuckin' head?" I yelled.

Danny then got really pissed. He let go of my wrists and pushed past me.

A few hours past and I was walking home. As I walking I thought I heard footsteps. I stopped to listen for footsteps. Right as I stopped, the footsteps stopped; I looked back, but saw nothing.

"Hello?" I asked.

No answer. I walked a little faster. The footsteps behind me picked up the pace as well. I found myself running. What if the person following me grabbed me? What if he jumps me? What if he stabs me? Oh god am I going to get stabbed?! I can't get stabbed, I'm only 15! I looked back for good measure, luckily no one was there. Finally I reached my house. I fumbled to put the lock in the key. After two minutes, I managed to get the key in the hole.

"Mom? Dad? Alaina?" I called out. I walked around my house and saw that no one was home. This is weird, Dad and Alaina are home by now. I walked out back. "Hello?" I yelled. I walked upstairs to see if Alaina or Dad was up there. I noticed that I had stepped in something. I looked down, and saw a red liquid. I followed the red stained path and found myself in my sisters room. "Ahh!" I screamed. There my sister laid, on the ground, covered in blood, her chest cut open, her heart missing. I looked up at her mirror. In red, it said, "I HAVE YOUR SISTERS HEART, ALL I NEED NOW IS YOURS". My heart skipped a beat, I ran into my mom and dads room only to find my dad laying on the ground also dead and covered in the red liquid. I ran downstairs so I could get my phone. I rummaged through my purse to look for my phone. After a few minutes of searching for my phone, I dialed 9-1-1.