+The fight+

Jasper POV: I was having the best day of my life until there was a huge crowd of people surrounding the hallways. Great.. is it another one of those fights that Eleanor starts? I swear that girl won't stop yapping about buying her girl scout cookies. I push through the crowd to see what was going on. My eyes widen in shock, I was wrong. It wasn't one of Eleanor's stupid fights. It was three students who suddenly went missing. The guests. 'Is this some kind of joke..?' a person next to me says with a worried look in their face. I squint my eyes at them, "You think the school would prank us with missing students?!? They don't have the audacity to do that--'

"ITS A PRANK!!" a teacher shouted, popping out from a corner. I frown, it's Mr vintage! The teacher who thinks he's funny. I mean..no offense! he's my favorite teacher but a prank like this? Too far. Everyone started to leave. Looks like they don't find this prank really hysterical. "You guys got pranked! it's not real haha!" he laughed. The students stared at him with a blank expression and kept walking to their class. Maria, AKA "The missing one" walks over to Mr. Vintage and gave him a high five. I roll my eyes annoyed. This prank wasn't even necessary. what was the whole point of this? This wasn't funny at all. Maria notices me staring. Whoops! She walks up to me and places her hand on my shoulder, "Hey Jasperrrr, what do you think of the prank?" she asked, grinning. I push her away, "it was fucking-FANTASTIC!" I responded with sarcasm in my voice. "Are ya sureeee?" She says, leaning close to my face. I took a deep breath, "YES--yes!" I walk away. She catches up to me. "So how was ya day?" she questioned, smiling delightful at me. I smile a little back at her, "I'm great I guess." I answered, wrapping my arms around my body. Is it just me or is it getting a little bit cold here..?

"oh that's nice--WATCH OUT FOR--"

"Huh--"

!

I fell in the ground and hurt my bottom. "ouch."

"Oh nooo! my bad kasper. You alrighttt?"  

"its Jasper...not Kasper you IDIO--"  I looked up to the person and cover my mouth right away before the word "idiot" could slip out. "dang, no need to get aggressive. I apologized.." The slender says, crossing his arms. "shut up! I don't care! LOOK WHERE YOU WERE GOING NEXT TIME!" I said throwing something random at his face that I found laying on the ground. "what the-- Did you just throw a fucking pencil at me?!?" he says, throwing a piece of gum on my hair. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I got up from the floor and punch his face making him have a bloody nose. "you..FUCKING WHORE!" He punches my face and gave me a bruise on my cheek. 

"HEY! HEY! STOP! HEY- GUYS--- GUYS-- THE TEA-- GUYS!!" Maria called out to us to stop but we kept on going. "STAY OUT OF THIS MARIA!" I yelled at her pushing Slender to the ground. "I-I DON'T THINK ITS REALLY NECESSARY TO FIGHT IN SCHOOL Y'KNOW?" she stuttered. He pushes me against a locker. "I SAID STAY OUT OF THISE MARIA!" I yelled at her again, trying my best to push Slender on the ground again. He holds my arms against the locker, "You really think you could beat me? Think again idiot..." I stuck my tongue out. "four eyes.." I mumbled to my self.

"HEY! JASPER, ELLIS!  GO TO DETENTION NOW!" The principal of this school SHOUTED. I turn my head to Ellis, "this is all your fault!" I said, shoving him away. "you started it.."

...