There was a pause before he asks.

"Allergic to nothing?"

"Why?" I ask.

"Just answer mhi question," he lightly slaps my thigh.

Oh

"Seafood and Peanut," he nods and gets up from the bed.

"weh ya guh?" I ask, watching as he puts on some slides and grabs the tv remote throwing it to me.

"Pick a movie, soon fwd," he left closing the door behind him and I signed.

There's nothing good on Netflix to watch nowadays, I thought as I skipped through various movies oddly selecting one I've watched millions of times.

I started watching it before he was back in the room because I was bored out of my mind and slightly on edge for whatever reason.

I love watching paranormal and supernatural movies because they're just.... Watchable, hence the reason I'm rewatching-

"Seriously? Twilight?" I turn to see Armanii closing the door with a white bag in his hand and an annoyed look on his face.

"What's wrong with twilight?" I roll my eyes, this movie was my all time favorite.

Meh, yuh only watch it fhi Carlisle.

"Every girl at one point Inna dem life did obsessed with twilight, every girl including mhi likkle sista weh watch it every day, " he puts the bag down on his desk and went to the bathroom.

I continued watching the movie and only sitting up when he sat next to me. "Yuh smell yuh self? " I ask and he narrows his eyes.

"Wah kind a question dat ya ask bad man?" I chuckle at his statement.

Badman from ova the fence

"Nuh tek it to heart, a true yuh go bathe again," I smile.

He stares at me for a second before reaching to grab the bag from his desk and leaning against the bed head. I watched as he started munching on fries and while glancing at the TV.

Him nah do dis right? A prank?

I lean on the bed head as well, my eyes moving back and forth between him and the movie. I was starving to say the least, and this boy really went to KFC and didn't bought anything for me.

I pout crossing my arms, I was watching the movie but my mind was else where.

Him really ago mek mhi dead fhi hungry

Wah kind a man yuh be?

My eyes slowly snapped to him as he bites into his chicken, his eyes not once meeting mine.

Yuh nuh want it
Yuh nuh want it

Chicken isn't good
CHICKEN ISN'T GOOD

I turn my attention back to the movie and soon I felt my eyelids closing. It must be late cause normally I don't sleep early, no matter how tired I was.

I was just dozing off when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Yuh can sleep pah hungry belly," he chuckles and I shake his hand off me.

"Leave me alone," I groan turning onto my side. I didn't even realized I was now laying down.