Chapter #8 Im sick, like really sick

I know I've got some sort of flue.
Whooping cough?
H.1.N.1?
Cancer?
I don't know what it is but it's horrible!
I can't think strait,
I can't work on school stuff,
I'm constantly drooling!
And I can't keep my eyes of off May at school!
Don't laugh!!!!
It's very bad.....
But she's so pretty..
Ok so I'm not stalking her, I'm just... admiring from afar?
Ok ya I'll admit I'm getting kinda creepy.

I'm mentally scolding myself as I walk to my house after school, so I don't see a small girl until I walk right in to her and she falls to the ground crying.
Whoops.
I look down at her as she cries her green eyes out holding her scraped blooded knee.
I take a deep breath and push away my fears of communication and feelings as I bend dawn beside the small red headed 4year old.
I look her in the eyes and give a strained smile
"are you okay?"
I try to sound as caring as possible
"I-I want m-mommy"
I sigh and look around the small park that were in looking for some type of mother figure to take the kid.
"H-hey mister"
Her voice is still shaky from crying.
She tugs on my pant leg fiercely with her small hand.
I look dawn at her again.
"Hey mister my moma sayz that boys are bad"
She gives me a stern look and I get slightly intimidated
"Are youz bad?"
I give my most charming smile and say
"No, I'm good"
I finish with a dashing wink...
We'll it probably looked like I had something in my eye but oh well.
She smiled up at me
"Youz are weird"
My smile falters
"But Iz like you, wanna play on the park mister?"
I smile as my heart worms at her adorable sweetness
"sure"
She stands up and rubs off her hands on her well worn pink frilly princes dress. she grabs my hand and shakes it saying
"My name is Lilly watz yours?"
I simply reply
"Drew"
She doesn't let go of my hand as she drags me to the park where the uther kids just stare at me open mouthed like I'm an alien.
I squirm under there gaze and look down as the girl drags me on to the play structure.
she realizes the kids starring and she holds tighter on to my huge hand with her small one.
She puffs out her chest then death glares all the kids in the area.
Narrowing her green/blue eyes and scrunching up her small freckled nose she makes her voice loud and powerful as she speaks
"Leave Dew alone!"
She pronounces my name wrong but I don't feel like correcting her.
she narrows her eyes even more
"Or yah got tag answer to me!"
"Got it?"
They all nod and look down in shame.
I stare with my mouth gaping and eyes wide as she shoose them all away with a flick of her wrist.
"Tanner, come"
She points to her feet as a 6year old scrawny blonde boy runs up to her with admiration in his eyes.
She points to her red curly head with a frown and he nods seeming to receive a silent message.
He scrambles away and up in to the slide of the play structure.
I stare after him as the little red head holding my hand taps her foot impatiently.
I let out a low chuckle as the blonde comes sprinting back with a shiny pink crown and a huge grin on his face.
He stands gazing at her with a toothy smile.
Gosh this kid has it bad.
He moves his feet and hands sheepishly as he at looks down at his feet then at her then back to his feet
"Ummm, Lilly?"
She huffs an answer
He continues more bravely
"D-do you want me to put your crown on?"
She grins a huge smile and bows her head so her long curls fall over her face like a red curtain.
He blushes like a tomato as he concentrates on putting it on perfectly.
He arranges it perfectly so that a few strands of hair hold the cheep plastic object in place.
She stands up strait then smiles a genuine smile at Tanner and I can almost see the little hearts floating around in his eyes.
"Thanks Tan"
He blushes and looks down, then he frowns and his bushy eye brows meet in the middle of his face,
He slowly reaches down to the bottom of her dress and starts to lift it up.
That little scamp!
Yah not on my watch!
I grab him under the arms and move him away from Lilly who doesn't seem effected at all by the lifting of her dress.
I scowl down at him and talk like a parent scolding there child
"Tigger,(I can't remember nor do I care to remember his name) touching people is bad."
He looks mortified as he brings his hands up in surrender
"I swear Mr, I'd never, ever hurt Liz,
I was just look'en at that nasty gash on her leg!"
He points at her leg for clarification. she stomps up to me and stomps on my foot
"You put my Tanner down naw or your gunna get a time out!"
I smile at haw adorable that was, then realizing my mistake I gently bring Tanner to the ground.
He sighs in exasperation.
Then slumps his shoulders and cowers away from me like I was scaring the daylights out of him.
Lilly runs to his side and brings his head down to her chest as she rests her chin on his floppy blonde hair all well petting him soothingly as she hugs him to death.
"You poor thing, don't worry I'll make sure dat my bad mister won't bug you no more"
he looks so happy he could die.
He turns his head to me with a smirk as he starts to fake cry and cling to Lilly's small frame.
The little monkey butt is milking it big time!
Realization crosses over his face as he pulls his head away from her the slightest bit to look her in the eyes as he speaks
"Liz, who is mister eny wayz?"
She let's go of him and walks up to me with one hand on her hip and one pointing to me as she says
"This" she pulls on my hand to bring me down to her level
"is my husband and his name is mister"
Me and Tanner both gasp in horror then before I know it I'm on the ground with a very angry 6year old on top of me.
And man can he hit!
And kick!
And spit!!!
Yes the little booger spat on me!
At one point I feel my head smash in to the side walk with a dangerous noise and I can feel things start to get dizzy.
Lilly screams and starts crying in mortification.
Tanner hears her, leaps off me and runs to her side to comfort her.
She pushes him out of the way as she runs over to my mangled body screaming
"Oh darling are you alright!"
I'm so dizzy from the cuple punches to the forehead that I don't even question the nick name or when she climbs on to my chest as I lay on the pavement.
She pokes me a couple times in the face and I groan in pain.
"TANNER!!!!"
"You killz him!"
I see black dots around my head as Lilly climbs of me and storms over to a VERY scared Tanner.
She screams at him and he cowers away every time the little girl stomps her foot for emphasis and gets right in his face.
I really almost feel bad for the kid.
That's the key word, ALMOST.
I feel dust and faint, like I'm going to pass out.
I start to close my eyes to take just a little itty bitty tinny nap.
I swear I will wake up in just 5 seconds!
Maybe.
Yah okay probably not.
My eyes flutter open to see a beautiful water fall of gold shimmer and sparkle in the sun in front of my face.
Ok am I going crazy?
I reach out and run my hands threw the soft water fall that smells like pine needles and... cocoanut?
I force my eyes to focus on my surroundings.
Ok think.
My name is Drew,
I'm 17years old,
I went to the park,
I met Lilly,
She's the Queen of the park,
We're getting married,
Tanner has a thing for her.
He beat me up,
He's 6years old,
I got beat up by a 1st grader!
I look around again, shaking my head I look back at the water fall only to find out it's not water.
It hair.
Mays hair.
My.hands.are.in.Mays.hair!
I sigh groggily at the thought of May
"Oh, May"
I whisper her name a couple times as I savour the feeling of her soft hair.
I blush deeply as I start to get my senses back.
I look up at May,
She doesn't notice because she's to buzzy making sure I'm breathing.
I look in to her beautiful blue eyes and get trapped gazing at her,
She seems to be staring at me to but I don't mind at all.
I smile at her funny bent over posture.
Not that I have a problem with it tho.
She smiles down at me and says a simple
"Hey Drew"
my voice is quiet with nervousness as I reply
"H-hi"
Were still staring at each uther, neither moving from are weird position when a small red head jumps in between us screeching in panic
"Mommy, mommy is mister gunna be okay?"
My eyes widen and I black out like a dead light bulb.
Lilly was talking to May.
May is Lilly's mother.
We'll Sh*t this sucks.
My day just keeps getting better and better!