Morning

Charli woke up, and realised she was still in the comforting arms of James. She thought about what had happened last night. Would things be awkward, or would they be closer? She had began to strategise how she would get out of his hold without waking him, when he started moving. His eyes fluttered open, and he sent Charli a smile.
"You feel any better?" He asked.
"Yeah... thanks." She yawned, climbing out of bed. "I'm going to have a shower." She said.
"Ok." He replied.

Charli grabbed some black jeans and a white long sleeved top from her bag, before locking the door of the bathroom.
She showered and began to get dressed, before realising something.
"Um, James...." She said awkwardly.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"I think I dropped my top. It's white, could you see if it's there?" She asked awkwardly. She was not about to walk out half naked in front of her childhood best friend.
"Yeah, I'll pass it through." Charli nervously opened the door so that there was a little gap, and James's arm reached in to pass her the shirt.
"Thank you." She grabbed it, closing the door once again.

It was just before lunch, and the kids had decided to go swimming in the large pool, located in the Wessexes backyard.
Just as Charli was about to slowly get in, she saw Theo with an evil grin on his face.
"Theo... don't you even-" she was cut off when her younger brother pushed her into the pool. "Theo!" She yelled, trying to catch him.
"Can't catch me!" He teased her. Charli sighed. Brothers...

Sorry if this was a bit short! I had a lot of sport on today, and I'm really tired! I might get the next chapter out tonight, but it will probably be tomorrow.
I have a few story ideas (look at the message I put out on my profile), including a royal OC x (haha, I won't tell you yet, but their name starts with an N), and possibly a story with a Danish Royal (Vincent? Christian? Felix? Nikolai? Idk yet).
Here's a question for royal fans:
Charlotte and Mia, Savannah and George, or Louis and Lena?
Until next time!!