I opened the recording studio excitedly and saw Kuya Bruno in his place.

"Kuya!" I exclaimed, which caught his attention.

He stood up from his seat with a huge smile and walked towards me.

Naramdaman ko ang pagsara ng pintuan ni Kuya Sebastian. Kuya Bruno gave me a short hug and patted my shoulders.

"I'm glad that you are fine, Pierce. Ilang araw ng umiiyak ang mga fans mo sa labas." He chuckled.

Hindi ko ring maiwawang mapangiti. He sat on his chair and I occupied his visitor chair across.

"Regular na ba pasok mo?"

Tumango ako. "The case is almost closed so yes, at pinayagan naman na ako ni Matilda na pumasok araw-araw."

"Then does it mean hindi na mapo postpone release natin ng bago mong kanta?" He asks positively.

"I hope so, Kuya. We still need to talk with the management."

I looked at Kuya Sebastian as he stood near the door. Dati kasi ay sa labas lang sila but maybe after the incident they might need to be more close to me for monitoring. Wala namang problema iyon sa akin.

"Psyche!" I heard a familiar voice as soon as the door opened which revealed Andra.

Her eyes went wide as soon as she saw me and ran towards my direction. Napatayo ako at siya namang pagyakap niya sa akin ng mahigpit.

"Psyche…" I heard her sob my name as she clutched on my shirt tightly.

Napangiti ako sabay haplos ng buhok nito.

She looked up to me with tears in her eyes but I was taken aback as soon as she tiptoed and kissed me on the lips lightly. She just gave me a peck then hugged me again tightly.

Narinig ko ang pag tikhim ni Kuya Bruno habang napahinga naman ako ng malalim.

If there is someone who is always linked to me, it is Andra, the only daughter of the owner of the agency that I am in. She is a singer too and her Mom was an in demand actress.

But I never fucked her, we never had any sort of relationship or connection aside from she is daughter of the big boss. We are always seen by the media together and they have been speculating that something is going on between us, but the truth is there was none.

I choose to remain silent on that topic but only because I do not want to cause any confusion, kahit na palagi pa siyang nagpaparinig sa media na may namamagitan sa amin. And of course, she is the CEO's daughter so, I just do not want to correct her in public.

And as for the kiss, it wasn't the first time as well.

As long as she won't declare that we are in a relationship then I'm good. I never had a girlfriend anyways.

"I'm so glad that you're fine. Your stalkers are getting worse, Psyche." She lamented.

Umalis na si Kuya Bruno at tanging si Kuya Sebastian na lang ang natitira. We were seated on the sofa but I chose to sit on a single seater. As much as possible, I wanted to distance myself from her. And I don't even treat her as my sister.

"She is already in prison, so there is nothing to worry, Andra."

She shook her head. "Kailangan mo pa ring mag ingat. Who knows may bago ulit."

I smiled at her. "Yes, that is why I'll have Kuya Sebastian and my other security at night."

"Then does that mean you can go out now?"

Tumango ako. "Yes, back to my regular schedule."

Namilog ang mga mata nito. "Then let's have dinner tonight…" Nag iwas siya ng tingin. "Pwede sa unit ko na lang tayo mag dinner para mas safe, I'll have it ready."