Test of the Leader

Start from the beginning

I hopped into the cockpit of the Moth Zord, "Alright! Let's do it Jayden!" Mike said.

"Zords combine! Samurai Battle Wing!" Jayden said. Our Zords tore apart to combine with each other.

"Samurai Battle Wing! We are United!" We all chanted.

We jumped into the cockpit of the Samurai Battle Wing, "Hey girl, did you miss us?" Mike joked.

"I wouldn't call it, 'missing' if Jayden had to sensibly beg me in order to join you guys on this fine ride." I answered back as a joke.

"I didn't- Ugh..Whatever!" Jayden gave in as well.

We controlled the Battle wing to fly straight through the Giant Moogers. They exploded right behind us, making a dramatic effect of the fight. 

"You Lazy-asses could've done that with 3 OTHER ZORDS!" I reprimanded the lazy-boneheads.

"Hey we got it done, right?" Jayden asked as a rhetorical question.

We jumped out of our Zords. Mia and Emily were surrounded by thousands of regular sized Moogers.

"Gosh, these creeps never get tired!" Emily pointed out. 

"Yeah, this isn't looking good!" Mia agreed as her and Emily stood back to back.

Jayden and I leaped for the Moogers. Mike and Kevin joined us. Now the entire team was surrounded by Moogers. 

"Man, are we glad to see you guys!" Emily stated.

"There's a whole lotta ugly here.." Mike said.

"Yep. Time to change this picture." Jayden agreed, "Spin Sword! Blazing Strike!"

"Spin Sword! Dragon Splash!"

"Spin Sword! Airway!"

"Spin Sword! Forest Vortex!"

"Spin Sword! Seismic Swing!"

"Spin Sword! Lightning Strike!" 

Even though our Spin Swords are powerful, more Moogers kept seeping in.

"What?! There's more?!" Mike complained.

"Ugh! They're like roaches!" Mia stated in disgust.

"Then we'll have to be the Exterminators!" Kevin exclaimed. We fought off the Moogers for what felt like the a millionth time. 

Me and Jayden were now Back to back being circled by many Moogers.

"Jay! There's to many!" I yelled over the ruckus in the background.

"Don't worry! They're like zombies! We just need to chop their heads off, right?" Jayden mocked me from earlier when we were on the phone. I can feel his smirk crawling up my neck

"Hahaha! You're so funny! I'm dying right now!" I laughed in a very much so sarcastic tone before I gasped in realization, "Jay! Helicopter!"

"Right!" He agreed. 

I placed the handle of my sword in between my feet. I hooked my arms onto Jayden's arms. He bent over making me lay on top of his back like how you lay on a bed. 

I squeezed my feet against the handle of my sword as tight as a can. I straightened my legs then I straightened my entire body like a toothpick. The Red Ranger spun himself as fast as he can. Every Mooger that was surrounding us were struck by my sharp golden sword. 

Jayden set me down onto my feet as we high-fived each other. 

The helicopter was a cool move Jayden and I made up when we were little kids. As we grew older, we didn't think we'd actually use it in a real battle. So we just made it into a game