☆Requested☆:He throws up

This was requested by chantelxclifford

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

-Michael-

You had finally dragged Michael to the gym with you.

"I don't want any of these other guys to look at you." Michael said,setting the weight to 300 pounds.

"Can you even lift 20 pounds?" You asked.

"Yes!" Michael said,trying to lift the weight.

His face turned red.

You raised your eyebrows,changing the weight to 25 pounds.

"Hey!I almost lifted up the 300 pound weight!"

"It didn't even budge,Michael.You can hurt yourself if you lift too much weight.Don't overpower yourself.I'm going to go get on a treadmill."

Michael nodded,lifting the weight.

After walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes,you were ready to go home.

"Hey Michael-woah." You said,seeing he was as pale as a ghost.

He was sweating bullets.

"I think I'm going to throw up." He says before he hunches over and throws up all over the ground.

Everyone in the gym stops what they were doing to look at you and Michael.

A personal trainer runs over to you both.

"I'll clean this up.You guys go home." He said,looking at you both sympathetically.

You nodded,helping Michael out of the gym to the car.

You soon got him into the car and you were driving towards the house.

"I should've listened to you,Y/N." Michael breathed out,his head against the head rest.

"Let me guess...you lifted 1,000 pounds." You joked,rolling your eyes.

"I tried to lift 500 pounds."

"What?!" You shrieked,almost running a red light.

You slammed on the brakes,causing Michael to lurch forward.

"Why would you do that?You couldn't lift the 300 pound weight!"

"Because I saw other guys looking at you that had huge muscles and abs so I wanted to impress you." He said,looking at you.

"Michael!You're perfect the way you are!" You said,leaning over to him to kiss his cheek.

The light turned green.

It seemed as if Michael wanted to copy the green light's color because he turned green,rolled down the window,and vomited again.

"You're not going back to the gym for a long time." You said,pulling into the driveway.

-Ashton-

The flu was being tossed back and forth to either you or him.

This time,he got it.

You were sitting in the living room reading a magazine when you heard Ashton throwing up in the bathroom.

You dropped the magazine and ran to the bathroom,and starting rubbing his back.

"Oh my god,Y/N.This is terrible." Ashton grumbled.

"Let's just camp out in here." You said,getting up and grabbing about a million covers and pillows,and making a mini bed on the floor.