"What are you guys doing?" finn asked, walking over to the two.

"Kurt got us a substitute, so we're buttering the floor." ciara explained as she stood up.

"But sectionals is, like, two weeks from now." finn mentioned.

"Hey, Gigantor. We're all gonna swap names, yo." artie called out.

rachel then entered the room, walking pretty fast and not seeing the greasy floor. "Um, did I hear something about a substitute—" she let out a yelp as she fell straight to the floor.

"Yes! It works!" puck exclaimed as the two siblings high fived.

"Well, at least I didn't fall and break my talent. I'm fine." rachel said, fixing her hair when she got up.

miss holiday then walked in the room but slid perfectly on the floor, freaking everyone out, "Oh, what the hell?" artie mumbled as they all looked at her confused.

"Hola, clase. Nothing says bienvenidos quite like a buttered floor." she said smiling, looking at the puckermen siblings who kicked their bag of butter under the piano. "Let's start with some introductions. My name is holly Holliday. What's yours? Go."

she pointed at puck first so he threw on a weird look on his face and changed his voice, "I'm Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback of the football team."

"I'm Rachel Berry, his loud, loud girlfriend." santana said, raising her hand.

"I'm Mike Chang." brittany exclaimed, getting a proud nod from mike himself.

"Those aren't your names. You know why I know that?" holly asked the room as ciara went to sit beside brittany.

"You're psychic?"

"I know this because I recently watched a video of you guys performing at regionals, where you came in last. Maybe it's because the songs were about 30 years old, but..." ms holliday trailed off.

"Those songs are classics." finn said, defending mr shues choices.

"Those songs are amazing. But they sounded like somebody else's favorite songs. Not yours. Just sayin'."

"She is right." ciara said with a shrug.

"I'm not your average, run-of-the-mill substitute teacher. I want you guys to do things that you want to do. I want you to have fun in our fabulous but fleeting time together. What do you say we have class outside today?"

"It's raining outside." mercedes deadpanned.

"Well, then let's take a field trip to taco bell." holly decided and brittany and ciara were all for that as ms holliday thought of more ideas. "Should we take up some medical-grade marijuana? I wish."

"It's really hard not to like this woman." ciara heaed finn mumble.

"Okay, no. We can't just goof off all day." rachel interrupted, "We have to write a set list for sectionals."

"You're right. What songs would you like to do?" ms holliday asked but everyone was silent, "Oh. Don't get asked that question much, do we?"