Act 2: The search begins

Începe de la început

The teletubbies started walking along the grassland and continued journeying until they came across what looked like a road.

LAA-LAA: My goodness look at this road, it looks just like the ones we have on planet tubby.

PO: I'm starting to wonder if we headed into an alternate universe instead of another planet.

DIPSY: I'm pretty sure if we were in another universe we probably wouldn't be able to contact Walten from back home, not to mention we probably would've experienced a wormhole or something without missing it.

The teletubbies looked both ways before crossing the road and when they did they saw a sign that said "welcome to Blueville Ohio".

LAA-LAA: Blueville Ohio, so that's the name of the town we're in.

The tubby A squad started walking on a sidewalk.

TINKY WINKY: Okay everyone I just had a thought, since there's a very possible chance Bill's superdome landed nearby our superdome it's possible he's in the same town. My guess is he would probably go somewhere where there's a lot of expensive stuff. So let's look around and see if there's a place that will most likely have a ton of expensive stuff he will try to destroy.

Po looked around and saw a big building that had the words shopping mall on it.

PO: How about that shopping mall over there? Shopping malls often have a lot of expensive stuff, I think I recall seeing motor rollers inside our own shopping malls back on our own home planet

TINKY WINKY: You know what? It's worth a shot, let's go everyone.

They headed into the shopping mall and sure enough there was a lot of stuff in the mall that looked extra expensive. There were even a few motor rollers in there (or as we humans call them, cars). Of course because it was a big place there were alot of people in there and some of them started to stare because they never saw anything like the teletubbies before.

PO: T.W. The humans are starting to stare at us.

TINKY WINKY: I'm well aware sweetheart, but so long as we don't bother them they won't bother us.

???: Well if it isn't you guys again.

They turned over to see Farmer James coming towards them.