Henry suddenly heard he loud, angry groan from Charlotte. Henry stood up straight again, to see what's wrong. "whats wrong?"

"This stupid math problem! I've been stuck on it for the pass hour!" She cried in anger.

Henry moved closer to her, sitting next to her as her head was face planted into her books. He saw how much scribbles and unsolved calculations on another piece of paper.

"Which one is it?" Henry took her pen out of her hand.

" Question 11." She sighed, lifting up her head and showing him the math equation.

"Oh? I thought you'd get this one."

"I know the answer but not the calculations and I need the mark from the calculations." She complained.

"Oh come on it's not that hard, see here. . . " Henry began to scribble on another piece of paper, he was explaining how he got to the answer and what he was doing. Her eyes widened, when he was done explaining.

He'd solve the math question.

Her jaw dropped.

"What the heck! How did you even do that!?"

"I just explained?" Henry acted dumb, he thought it was an easy question.

"I've been stuck on this question for the pass hour and you just get it in under a minute."

"I thought it was an easy question?" Henry shrugged.

"You're not even good at math!? You copy from me!" She was basically starstruck.

Henry just shrugged, "I was okay with math just not that stupid math, with the angles and the shapes and stuff like that. Other than that I don't normally copy from you." Henry shrugged as he moved back to his original spot where he was sitting.

She just took a deep breath in, "that's pretty interesting but that means I'm done with my homework." She sighed and put her books away and opened her phone to read an article she'd been wanting to read for a while.

He sighed again, turning to Ray and Schwoz.

"But guys, seriously, I need to know what the heck is stopping me from getting a girls number or a girl even to talk to me."

Schwoz shrugged, "maybe it's Charlotte." He hummed.

He's eyes widened, and turned to Charlotte, she was looking at him too and they shared a look to each other and then looked away.

"Wha- HUH- what? Uhm-, no it can't be Charlotte." Henry tried to be calm.

"Are you sure? You guys do seem like a couple." Schwoz said, making adjustments to his project for Ray.

"Yeah maybe it is Charlotte, you're always with her, and you guys are like hip to hip. They probably think you and her are dating so they don't want to hit on you cause you got a girlfriend." Ray chuckles as he eats a Candy bar.

Henry's jaw was open wide, he didn't want to believe it could be Charlotte's fault. It cant be, Charlotte and him is just friends. Only friends. Forever will be.

"Oh come on Ray, are you sure? We're not that close to the hip -"

"Oh popie posh! Now your just lieing to yourselves. You guys look like a couple-"

"But we aren't!" Henry and Charlotte said in unison.

"Yeah, yeahz we know that, but they don't know that. So I mean if Henry wants a girlfriend the. Charlotte and you gatta stop acting like you're a couple." Ray says as he accidentally shot himself.

"AH! . . . I'm okay!" Ray says his iconic line.

"Char, you don't believe them right?"

Charlotte held her chin, sighing. "I mean they have a point . . . Maybe I'm just the reason. Maybe I make you repulsive."

"You're not repulsive Charlotte. They just getting the wrong picture."

"But hen, I can't get boyfriends cause of you either."

"See! Charlotte gets it!" Ray shouts as he dusts himself off.

Henry couldn't believe what came out of her mouth. He groaned,  "but this doesn't change anything, you and I are still best friends and if they can't see that, then, hell with them!"

"But don't you want a relationship?"

"Yeah but for the cost of losing my best friend? Nah. Not worth it." Henry said.

She gave a s smile and they shared with each other.

"I don't know. . .  It might be though. . . "

...